Mirajane

Angel and I have been hanging around so often. She is so cool. We started shipping random people a few days ago when ZerLu came back. Lucy had this giant ring on her finger, and I loved it more than anything. However, right now, Zeref barely has any time to come out of his office.

The office door slammed open, and he seemed mad. "Zeref!" Lucy said, sounding extremely happy. He ignored her, walking down the guild stairs. I watched, seeing Lucy's sad face. All of us looked at him, and he got our attention.

"Guys, five guilds are going to come and try to disband and destroy us," he said, and I looked at him, anger filling my veins. Who would dare have the guts to do that? "Fairy tail, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, and Sabertooth."

I couldn't believe this. Seeing Blake's horrified face, he shook in fear. He knew that Juvia was apart of fairy tail. He also had this giant fear of her. "B-Blake!" Wendy screamed, seeing him tumble towards the ground lifelessly.

"Good job, Zeref!" I say sarcastically. "You scared the poor kid." He frowned for a moment, looking at the child. Wendy healed him, and his eyes opened slightly. He was pale and didn't look too good.

"I-Is it true..?" He asked, petrified. Lucy nodded, seeing him quiver in fear, backing away from us. "I AM QUITTING THE GUILD THEN!" Wendy glared at him for a moment. Taking a step towards him, she put her hand in his shoulder comfortably.

"Calm down.." She told him. "Remember, you are stronger than Juvia. You're a dragon slayer..no, a water slayer." That's a cool power to have. I smiled at him, seeing him calm down.

"Now," I say, my voice sickly sweet. "I have a plan." All of them nod, dying to hear it. Firstly, we will destroy the magic council as a warning for the guilds to not go after us, then we will start assassins of random citizens to scare of the guilds, and then we will go after the Wizards.

"Uhh, are you sure?" Lucy questioned, eyeing me. "I mean, we could just summon smaller dark guilds to weaken them." That doesn't sound like such a bad idea if you ask me.

"Okay then," Zeref said. "We will go with Lucy's plan, and I will meet up with the masters of the other darker guilds." Lucy smirks for a moment, seeing him leave the building.

"Guys, listen up," she called. "After we finish up the good guilds, we will destroy the other dark guilds and take over the world." I smiled, seeming happy with her dark plan. We will soon take over the world and nothing will stand in our way.