Lucy

I don't trust him. I hope Zeref won't either. We walked inside, and everyone studied him briefly before getting back to partying. Zeref walked towards us. "Who is he?" He asked cautiously. I forced a smile, and Wendy explained to him what happened. He sighed, nodding lightly. "He may join the guild." I sigh. If Zeref is fine with it, then some am I. I will follow him.

When Zeref and I got alone, I smiled. "You sure about that?" I asked in a flirty type of way. "Cuz...I don't want there to be too many hot guys. I already have oneeee." Shoot. I am way too drunk. Being drunk isn't a good side of me. It's terrible. Being drunk, I flirt with everyone. Even girls. It is a nightmare. That's why it doesn't happen too much. I'm not bi. I like to see the looks of terror on their faces and laugh about it. Zeref is the one I actually truly love.

"Baby, how aabout you sstay with me alll night?" Zeref asked, and I curved my lips, kissing him delicately. I have literally no control. I didn't care who was watching. My crazy side took over, and he forced a smile. We drank more and more. Music played, and I shook my hips like crazy. "Honey, you looook good dancin!" I yell across the room to Zeref.

"Hella!" He called back, and I danced and danced like a crazy person. Suddenly, I found Zeref and we passed out from drinking too much. Cana would of loved this. DO NOT THINK ABOUT THAT, LUCY! Suddenly, a smile appears on my face, and before the lights go out, my fingers intertwine with Zeref.

The darkness would one day take over. People would be screaming and yelling. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look whose weak now, Fairy Tail!" I yell, watching Erza scream for her life. She looked weak and so pathetic. I smirked at the sight of her weakness. "P-Please don't," she begged. "Lucy, don't!" She let out a long, cold scream.

I woke up, seeing Zeref right with me. I played with his messy, black hair for a moment, seeing how fuzzy and warm it was. We were so drunk last night, weren't we, Zeref? He looked almost lifeless, and I checked for his pulse. Luckily, he had a pulse. It was a normal pulse, and a small smile made its way to my face. So handsome. Within moments, I fell fast asleep.