Part 1

I jump out of my car and run to my friend Lexi who I haven't seen in a month since she's been in Cabo for vacation as a graduation gift. "Lex you don't understand how happy I am to see you!"

"Kait you have no idea how much I missed you too." We have been best friends since we were in kindergarten, so being away from each other for this long isn't normal. "Ugh I wish you came with me to Cabo! We could've gone to the clubs, drink whatever we wanted to, and on top of that I would've spent all that time with you," Lexi smiled, grabbed my hand and pulled me in to her huge white mansion. Lexi was raised in a wealthy family; her dad is the CEO of some company. I never really knew what company but he gets a lot of free stuff from popular athletic brands. Lexi and I get a lot of the free stuff ahaha.

"Did you get me an anklet from any of the beaches?" I asked in excitement.

"I didn't get you an anklet," Lexi said as we were walking up to her room. I was kind of upset for a second because you would've thought that she could've at least spent a couple of dollars for a simple anklet. "Instead, I got you anklets!" Lexi and I walked into her room and she took a pouch from her luggage and opened it in front of me.

"Oh my God, Lex," I said with both my eyes and mouth wide open. "There's like 5 or 6 anklets in here!"

"Yeah, I got you an anklet from every beach I went to! I didn't just stay in Cabo the whole trip you know," Lexi laughed and jumped on her bed. She sighed and started hugging one of her pillows, "I am so glad to be in my bed once again," She kissed her pillow and said, "I love you bed I never want to leave you ever again."

"Yeah good luck in two months when we go to college." I said laughing. I placed each anklet on the ground next to each other and took a picture of it all and posted it on my snapchat story saying "Love my best friend" with an emoji with heart eyes.

"You didn't have to ruin my fun you know," Lexi pouted and buried her face in her pillows.

I laughed and shook my head. I put the anklets back in the pouch and jumped on top of Lexi.

"Holy shit I feel like my lungs are going to collapse!" Lexi coughed and had a hard time talking, "How much weight did you gain since I left?" Lexi started laughing and I proceeded to hit her in the arm.

"Wow okay bitch," I laughed and pushed myself off of Lexi's fragile body.

"So what are we going to do this summer before we head off to college and have the time of our lives?" Lexi said sitting up and crossing her legs.

I was still laying on her bed looking up at the ceiling when I said, "I don't know. We have the summer to ourselves. Your parents are out of the country for another 3 three weeks and my parents don't mind me saying the night here whenever I want."

"Perfect! What if we hosted a party?" Lexi said excitedly.

"With what friends?" I laughed because for most of our lives, it has always been just the two of us. We never really hung out with anyone else but ourselves.

"You're right. I mean I have my friends that are the kids of my dad's coworkers."

"Ohhh yes. I miss some of them. Don't they have friends from that one new show?"

"What show?"

"I think it's called Boy Band. I see a lot of pictures and videos of some of the guys in the show on my instagram."

"Ohh yeah, they go to the live shows a lot."

"We should totally invite them and the guys from boy band." I crawl over to Lexi face to face.

"Okay later," Lexi's eyes were closed and didn't want to open then because she was so tired from the trip back.

I heard a vibration come from the nightstand and saw that it was from my phone. I picked it up and saw that I got a text from my boyfriend Nate. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey" I whispered in Lexi's ear, "I'm going to meet up with Nate right now. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

Lexi nodded. At this point she was about to fall asleep and was too tired to say anything.

I got up from her bead, alarmed her house, and left to Nate's house. Everything is telling me to ignore him and just stay at Lexi's house, but I know that wouldn't be a good idea.