Introduction

Prologue
《Levi's p.o.v》
"Eren no!!" I screamed out right when Eren stabbed himself with one of the swords straight through his stomach.

I quickly ran over to him as he falls to the ground. Getting on my knees I take his body into my arms, sobbing.

"Eren you idiot why would you do this!"I yelled as he looked at me with blood coming out of his mouth and smiled at me.

I Watched as he coughed and opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry....I just....co-couldn't take all of this anymore....being humanities last hope..." he lets out a short laugh. "Hope....what is hope anyways in this horrible world....we all hope that everything will soon be okay...that the titans will soon be all dead"

"But everything will be okay!!" I yelled out "we can kill the titans and make this world great Eren!"

"Can't you see that we can't!" Eren yelled out then coughing out blood. He then lets out another laugh, his voice getting weaker "Can't you see  Levi...we Can't get rid of all the titans...theres already more of them then us....so what's the point Levi...look around you...th-they're all dead...mikasa, Armin, Jean...e-everyone is dead"

I watched as Eren coughed out even more blood and I could see the life almost leaving his eyes.

"Eren no please! I love you! We were supposed to live happily together...just please...don't die...stay...for me" I cried out.

"Levi....just know that....I love you too...good bye..." his body went limp in my arms.

"....E-Eren.....Eren!!" I hopelessly cried out.

I soon get up, seeing a group of titans coming my way.

So I grab my sword and mumble "til death do us part" and I stab myself through my chest, collapsing next to Eren taking one last look at him as darkness soon took over me.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
                       Author's note
To much?

Well whatever lol. Now you know how they died and now chapter 1 will be the new life reincarnation....thing.
Well bye my lovelies ^-^

Written on: 9/1/17
Published: 9/3/17
Word count: 363