1

《Eren's pov》
"Bulimia!?" I yelled out, getting up from the couch in Dr.Smith's therapist office.

"No Dr.Smith I don't have that...I mean I can't there's noth-"

"There's nothing wrong with you right? That's what you were going to say right?" Dr.Smith interrupted "Eren....you've been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, you even have voices in your head and now bulimia and you say there's nothing wrong with you?" "You're lucky that I don't put you in a psychiatric center"

I stared at him for a moment then just sat back down with a sigh.
______________
《Erwin's short pov》
"So how was that brats session" levi had asked me as I sat down with a cup of coffee in my hand.

"Well..." I hesitate "he got another diagnosis..."

"Are you serious...what was it"

I took a while to answer but soon said it "he....he has bulimia, Levi.." and after I said that there was silence.
_____________

Eren walked into his house and sighed as the smell of alcohol hit him "of course" he mumbled to himself.

"Eren is that you son....come here" grisha slurred as he was sprawled out on the couch in the living room.

Eren obeyed, walking towards his father "what is it.." Eren said not making eye contact with him.

"I'll be having some friends over so you know the rules, right?" Grisha smirked, waiting for a response.

"Of c-course I do...I behave and stay in my room pretending that I don't exist.." Eren answered, feeling nervous.

Grisha got up making him flinch. "Now that's a good boy, now march up to your room and stay in there"

Eren quickly nodded and ran upstairs into his room closing the door behind him.
___________
An hour later the door bell rang and Eren soon heard laughter, knowing that those were his father's friends.

He sighed laying on his bed trying to figure out what to do.

"I'm bored" a voice said, startling Eren making him sit up.

"Oh sorry did I scare you?" "My bad."

His eyes were wide as he see's a guy on his bed, grinning.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room."

"Well my name is bertolt and I'll be helping you out"

"Helping me out?" "With wha-"

Eren was interrupted by Grisha stumbling in with a slice of pizza "here eat up"

Eren looked at him then looked to see where this bertolt was only to see that he was gone.
Grisha cleared his throat

"Oh sorry....um...thanks" Eren said quietly as he took the pizza.

Grisha rolled his eyes and just walked out. Eren was going to take a bite out of the pizza but got stopped by a hand.
He looked to see who it was and it was bertolt.

"You're not going to actually eat that right you fat ass?"
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Going to stop right there.
For those of you who don't understand what's going on bertolt is this person that was created by Eren that is supposedly going to 'help' him. Let me remind you that Eren is the only one who could see him, this person was created in his head because of his bulimia.

Hope you understand ^-^ well bye my lovelies.

Written on: 9/12/17
Published on: 9/14/17
Word count: 554