Baekhyun & Sherry's One Shot

Sherry's POV

Sipping on my JD on the rocks throw a pink straw, I swivelled around on my stool, looking for a victim. I was on holiday in LA, looking for fun. Getting some release out of my system before going home to my usual 9-5 office job, that never left me anytime for a social life. I'm a hit it and quit it girl, I don't mix well with feelings, and they only get in the way of what's important: fun.

I've been hurt too many times in the past, I didn't want that again. Looking around I couldn't see anyone that caught my eye, until twelve, young, rather good looking kpop stars walked in, one instantly sending me into a frenzy. He's such a cutie. He lent over the bar slightly to order his drink, I knew exactly who he was. Baekhyun, a member of EXO, how could I forget, they too were over here for their tours, what are the chances of them staying in the same hotel as me? It was obvious I was taking him back tonight. I watched him for a while, trying to think of all the fun I could have with him. He looked over at me with an expression-less face, before flashing a smile with a cheeky wink. It sent me weak at my knees, I wanted him. No, I needed him. I was more confident that he was up for it, he's an 21 years old single lad, of course he wanted not strings sex. I watched him leave, wondering where was going I followed him eith curiosity, keeping my distance; I didn't want to seem like a creepy stalker. I watched him walk outside until he stopped and lean back to the wall. I walked over to him, confidence sky high.

"Hey." I said with a smirk on my face

He smiled; "What's your name?" He asked sheepishly.

"No, I think the question you're looking for is 'My room or yours?'?" I replied with a slight smile and a wink.

He chuckled slightly before we both walked back into the hotel. He led me to his room, not a word was said. He opened the door with a swipe of his key card. As soon as the door was shut, I was pressed up against the wall, lips moving passionately in sync. His hands moving furiously over my body, ripping my clothes off in a matter of moments. I removed his top and pulled over to the bed, stripping his jeans, grinding on one another, until we were just two bodies intertwining wuth each other. I made no effort to be quiet; moans of his name filled the air as he thrust his length deeper and faster. His body tensed above me as his thrust got sloppier. He brought a hand between us to rub circles on my clit, bringing me closer the edge. My legs began to shake; I threw my head back as my body arched up towards him. He collapsed into me, lying side by side until our breathing returned to its normal pace; I got up from the bed, putting my clothes back on. I headed for the door, without saying a word. I heard Baekhyun call out from behind"Wait, I didn't get your name?" "Does it matter?" I turned to see him shrug his shoulders as I walked out to return to my own room.