Tao & Lotz' one shot

Lotz POV

I'm a high school student. My school is organizing a Summer Dance Night that is going to be held in a week time and this big KPOP, EXO has been rumoured that they are going to our school that night. I'm not really a big fan of EXO but my best friend Kelly is obsessed with them.

"Omg! I can't believe they are eventually going to perform in our school." Kelly said in excitement regarding to the Summer Dance Night.

Kelly and I went to the mall on Wednesday to get a perfect outfit for that night. I wasn't exactly excited about the dance but since Kelly is so.. I just go with the flow. It wouldn't kill to have sometimes.

"Lotz, what do you think about this dress? Will Baekhyun notice me if I wear this?" Kelly asked my opinion showing me a short red off shoulder dress.

"Kelly, you should try it. It's beautiful and the color red suits you. About Baekhyun? Well, keep your finger crossed." I told her with a wink. I look around the boutique and my eyes were glued to a blue short dress. It's the kind of dress I've been looking for. I tried it and I decided that I'm gonna wear it to the dance. Finally, we found the perfect outfit for the night.

Finally the dance night has arrived. I'm satisfied with the way I looked tonight and I caught a few staring eyes while I was walking in the school hall.

"You are so gorgeous, Lotz" Kelly complimented

"You look great yourself Kell" I replied.

"Now, I present you guys the biggest and hottest KPOP, EXO!" the emcee announced.

I saw twelve stunning boys were standing on the stage. The familiar music starts to play. I can recognised the melody, it is one of my favourite song from them, Peter Pan. Kelly and I walked to the center of the hall to get a better view of them. While they were performing I can't help but to keep staring at one of them that were wearing all black attire. I caught him staring at my way too, I didn't looked away instead I kept gazing into those brown eyes. I felt my heart beat is beating faster and harder. There's a feeling inside me that I can't describe when I looked at him.

"Tao is staring at you,Lotz" Kelly told me cheekily.

I turn to her to answered her but before I could even reply her, I felt my hand been held up and people around me started to cheer and scream. I turn to look at the person who is standing in front of me and I was shocked. It's that brown eyed guy that I've been staring at.

[A/N: before you continue reading there's a video/audio where Tao is singing this part SO PLAY IT. Thank you]

"So Baby Don't Go. Yeah dai wo dao hui you ni di di fang yong yuan dou zai yi qi zou Oh" he sang his solo while holding up my hand. I can't quite understand but I know my cheeks are burning right at that moment. He twirled me before letting me go causing the crowd screams.

"Meet me at backstage later." he whispered into my ears before he make his way to the stage again.

I can't believe what did just happen just now. HUANG ZITAO?? Kelly and I continue to enjoy their songs. I tried to look away whenever Tao caught my gaze. I can't believe it but I know I am kinda falling for him. I went to the backstage once they finished performing.

"Looking for me?" I heard a husky voice behind me.

I turned around and the charming Tao is standing right there.

"I guess I am." I teased

"I am Tao in case you don't know" he bit his lips

"And I am Lotz" I introduced my name