Luhan & Kristine's one shot

Third Person's POV

Kristine couldn't stop checking the wall clock during the final rehearsals of her dance presentation. She didn't want to ger delayed.

When the choreographer finally allowed everyone to leave, Kristine got change to her animal printed leggings that she loved and ran over the street looking for taxi.

Her heartbeat was irregular and nervous. Luhan and the other guys were finally in their home country and Tao got her a pass so she could be all the time possible with her boyfriend, Luhan.

She gave the taxi driver the money and announced herself in the lobby. Kristine check the clock, 10 minutes late. The guys had already started their interview.

In the elevator she tried to arrange her hair not knowing it was perfect already. She entered the room and greeted Jane, her bestfriend, before sitting behind all the cameras. When Luhan noticed her, he smiled lightly but his eyes couldn't hide how excited he was. She blushed and tried with all her effort not to run to his arms so she just blew him a kiss.

"Well, our last question. Luhan, who is the lovely girl with which you've been hanging out lately?" The presenter asked and on the screen behind them, a picture of them appeared. They were exiting Starbucks with their hands taken. She felt her face so hot. She wasn't used to see her face on T.V. What was Luhan going to say? Kristine didn't feel ready to be known as Luhan's official girlfriend even though they've been dating for two years already.

"Well" Luhan started

"Her name is Kristine. Isn't she beautiful? I've known her for so long now. In fact, she is here right now. Come, luv."

Kristine looked at her bestfriend, Jane asking for an advice; she said "go" with her head.

She shyly stood up and took Luhan's hand as she got closer. He hugged her by her waist.

"Trust me." He whispered to her ear before kissing her cheek.

"It seems like you are a little affectionate with each other."

"Just a little?!" Minseok made a joke.

"Well now that she is here, I want to tell you something. This girl has made me the happiest guy this last two years and now I want to tell the truth behind all the rumors. Kristine is my best friend and my girlfriend. And wanna know something? I love her."

Kristine stood there speechless, definitely afraid. How were the fans going to react? Were they going to hate her?

But everything went perfect. Guess who was Trending Topic on Twitter as the cutest couple.