My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

This is a disclaimer. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters or any of the character from the manga/anime. This is a Fem!Yugi fic as well, if you don't like don't read. Please enjoy!

Flashbacks/Music Lyrics

Regular Dialogue

---***---

I knew it. I absolutely knew it. I should have never let Anzu talk me into going shopping with her for the Halloween party. I groaned loudly as I pulled the front of my costume up hopelessly, watching it just fall back into place.

Seto Kaiba was throwing his annual Halloween party tonight and my friend Anzu Mazaki had insisted that she help me pick out the perfect outfit.

~

"Yugi! Come on, you love Halloween and I love playing Barbie. Please let me choose your outfit this time!"

"Anzu...You always make me wear something ridiculous when I do, there's nothing wrong with the stuff I choose!"

"It makes you look like such a prude though! A nun last year Yuge? Really?"

"Hey! That was a nice outfit, I made it myself...."

"Pleeeaaase Yugi? I promise you won't be disappointed!"

"...Fine. As long as it's not too ridiculous.."

~

Oh, how naive am I?

I glared at my reflection before adjusting my hair again. It had taken Anzu nearly an hour to properly curl my waist long hair, ONLY TO BRUSH THROUGH IT TO MAKE IT LOOK MESSY AGAIN. Because apparently, witches have crazy hair...I stared in the mirror and felt myself blush. I had to admit, as insane as the costume was...It was a little flattering.

It was a black corset vest accented with purple ribbon and lace, fanning down and out to the middle of my thighs where just under Anzu had attached the garter belt and deep purple, thigh-high nylons that ran down my legs only to be covered at the end by Anzu's ankle high, black boots. My makeup was light considering I can't stand still to save my life when someone does my makeup so Anzu quit pretty early on but my hair was another story.

The messy curls tumbled over my shoulders to land on the tops of my breasts that were nearly popping embarrassingly far out of this tight as hell corset and also fell down my back to my waist. Had to give it to crazy Anzu, she has ridiculous taste but knows how to make it work.

I jumped as I heard my phone start ringing from the desk, the tune of Aqua's Barbie Girl filling my room appropriately for the caller. I smiled and accepted the call.

"Hi Anzu! When are you going to be here?"

"Yugi! I'm so sorry, I'm having car troubles and Honda already came and got me. We called Atem though and he's on his way to come and get you now."

I felt the blood drain from myself as I stared at myself in the mirror. No...

"A-Atem Sennen?"

I heard a small scoff, I frowned quickly.

"Yes Yugi, that's the Atem we're friends with. What's the deal?"

"N-nothing! I just thought he never comes to these parties, I thought he couldn't stand Kaiba."

"Yeah, well they are cousins and I guess Kaiba convinced him somehow, probably some sort of business arrangement. So, he should be there in about five minutes. We'll see you at the party Yuge!"