You get raped 3

A/n: how would you guys feel about me creating a Lauren story with an actual plot? I would still continue these imagines ofc! Let me know what you guys think!

"Hey...how was it?" You opened the front door slowly, giving Lauren a small smile. You were so exhausted from yet another one of your sessions and just wanted to lay down and crash. It took everything in you just to walk inside your home, sit on the couch, and gather your thoughts together.

"It was...fine I guess. It took me a whole 30 minutes to tell her what happened, but once I did it was reliving..." your voice dropped down to a whisper towards the end of your sentence. A few of the doctors recommended that it was best for you to meet with a therapist a couple times a week in order to get back to your usual self. Even with all the therapy you weren't sure how that was supposed to happen.

Lauren came over to sit next to you and placed her hand onto yours. "It'll take some time...it can't happen overnight you know?" You nodded your head as she lightly kissed your cheek. You breathed out heavily, almost forgetting how her lips felt like on your skin.

"Sorry I forgot...you need space. " you shook your head at her words and turned to fully face her. "No don't apologize. The therapist thinks it's good for us to start being close again...it's not a big deal really." She looked at you a bit confused about what you were saying. You couldn't blame her though. Just a few weeks ago you would flinch if she even tried to look at you or start a conversation.

"I-I was actually hoping we would be able to go out tonight...? The girls want to celebrate and stuff." You looked up at her for a moment deciding on your answer, it had been so long since you went out just because you wanted to. You spent weeks between the hospital and staying home in fear of what happened that night. It was exhausting but you didn't know if you were ready to take such a big step.

"Can't we just stay in tonight?" Her face fell at your response and your heart began to race. "Why not tonight?...baby we've been at home for the last 3 weeks. Don't you wanna take some time to have fun? It could help you and us..." you shook your head frantically, suddenly feeling like you were being attacked. "Lo if I say I'm not ready then I'm not okay? You can go, I'm not stopping you...." she gently placed her fingers under your chin, turning your head towards her.

She kissed your lip softly and all at once your breathing began to go back to normal. The beating in your chest slowed down as she continued to press your mouth towards hers. You felt your whole body relax, something you hadn't felt in a long time. It was almost as if time had stopped and you two were the only ones left alone in the world. The butterflies in your stomach awakened as her finger tips felt over your sensitive skin, tingling every inch of your body even though it was only her lips and fingers that touched you.

You didn't even notice when she pulled away, all you could feel was her. You looked down at your hands, silence filling the room once again. "If you can't today then fine. If you can't tomorrow or next week or even next month then fine y/n. But whenever you're ready, I will be too." Those three sentences was all it took for you to burst into tears. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy.

The weight that sat on your shoulders lifted. The feeling of guilt and shame disappeared.
The thoughts of Lauren possibly leaving you because you weren't okay were gone. The fact that you had her to follow you through such a difficult time was all you needed to get through it.

Soon you would be ready, and you knew Lauren would be too.