chapter 1: don't say chim bye

Chimmy was getting ready for his first live show on TLC, Chimmy Chairs, was about him and his lover, Eddy. They had been together for 5 and 1/4 months.

The show started and the curtains drew back.

"Hey, tortillas, its me, Chimmy," Said the jet black haired man. "And I'm Eddy," Said his love of his life.

For the rest of the three hours of their show, they baked a cake and talked about how amazing kimchi is. Even though having a show with your boyfriend sounds great, something was wrong..

They have been secretly seeing other people behind the others back.

Chimmy was in love with a flamin' hot cheeto haired boi named Park Jimin, and Eddy was dating a man over seas named Aoota. They each planned to tell each other one day, but never could mustard up the courage to do so, until today.

It was the series finale of their show, when Chimmy called Eddy backstage.

"Eddy, I cant keep doing this to you, or I might just die," Chimmy said dramatically.

"What do you mean, you psycho, have you lost your marbles, my queen?" Eddy frantically waved his arms.

"I kept putting this off over and over again, saying I'll do it tomorrow, but I've been with someone else that is just such a dreamer," Chimmy confessed to his broken lover.

"What do you mean, what am I to you? Slow down, okay? We've been together for like, almost one century."

"I'm sorry, I mean it, I really am," Chimmy told the confused man in front of him.

"It's alright, I've been lying, too," Eddy confessed and Chimmy gasped.

"Just tell me, love, what is it? Did you buy your Gibby shirt in the wrong size?"

"No. I fit in an extra small, but I have been seeing a hot dude named Aoota."

"Thank Moses! Dude's name is Jimin, Park Jimin."

$$$$$$$$$$$ • TIME SKIP • $$$$$$$$$$$$

Chimmy came home after a long day of work to his family of two. His lovely husbando, Jimin, and his son, Park Olive, or P.O. for short. Jimin had put some pho on the stove and he had taken a bowl. P.O. was only three and had already learned how to speak english and lasagna. Him and Chimmy went out later that evening to a AA concert and got to meet Kimchi, who was apparently a friend of Aoota.

A little under 15 miles away was Aoota and Eddy going to town to shop and get something to eat. Little to Eddy's knowledge, Aoota had a ring hidden in his fedora. They had stopped by Adiads to get some shoes when Aoota suggested they go eat by the fountain, since no one was there. Once they sat down with their shared slice of cake, cause they be fat lards (jk), Aoota asked his soon to be hubby wubby if he could grab them a napkin, giving Aoota enough time to slip the ring inside the slice. When Eddy came back, he fed him a piece that contained the ring. Eddy took a bite he stopped and pulled the gucci ring out of his mouth and started to stutter.

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-oota, I'm speachless. Yes, of course my little minion banana twinkie."