chapter 4: sweet, sweeter, and the sour

Jimmy gazed into Chimmy's eyes, a light blush spreading across the smaller's cheeks.

"Mornin',"Jimmy said, yawning into his emoji pillow. Just then their alarm went off. 'REEEEEEEEE,' it rang, causing Chimmy to bolt upright and shut it off.

"Morning", Chimmy groaned, shuffling into the bathroom to change out of his Big Time Rush™ pajamas. "Hey, why you in such a Big Time Rush™???", Jimmy questioned. Chimmy just smiled as he continued getting dressed.

"BamBam, get up!," Yugyeom shouted as he shook BamBam violently. "19 1/34 more minutes", BamBam begged, punching Yugyeom in the patella as he struggled against him. Yugyeom, giving up, just continued getting ready for the day, slipping on a Bring Me The Milk™ shirt. The new couple was going to the 4th Annual Lobster Convention today, and Yugyeom was more than overjoyed that BamBam shared the same passion for the crustaceans as he did.

(SMUT WARNING!!!)

BamBam got into the car when he was suddenly attacked by Yugyeoms nose. "Stop sniffling my hair in the janitor's closet, Yugs," BamBam pouted to his mushroom haired lover. Yugyeom laughed and buckled up his seatbelt. Then, all of a sudden, BamBam turned and accidentally smooched Yugyeom's shoulder. "Omg, BamBam," Yugyeom whispered.

(SMUT OVER)

Aoota woke up that morning with an empty space in his bed. Assuming that Eddy had woken up to use the restroom or eat, he Cupid Shuffle™ -d to the living room. Just then he heard Eddy saying to his camera:

"Me and Aoota are not in a relationship, we're not dating."

Aoota was in such shock he passed out and fell into his Froot Loops™.