chapter 3: a new luv

BamBam, also known as BaBamBam on soundcloud, walked into Tropical Park Fish Store to buy a goldfish. He was close friends with the owner, Jake Park, and knew he had the coolest goldfish in town.

BamBam walked into the store and a worker greeted him. He smiled back and read his name tag. 'Yugyeom, what a hawt name,' the smaller, Jo Kwon loving boy, thought to himself.

"What are you looking for today, sir?" Yugyeom asked timidly, pulling at the bottom of his florescent green shirt.

"Just a goldfish, and some of the fishy basics," he replied, his eyes hidden behind his silver bangs, as he pulled on his half sweater half mesh top.

Yugyeom led BamBam to the back where they kept the all goldfish. BamBam inspected the fish in the tank, when he spotted a small, beautifully coloured, bright gold one.

"I'll take that one please," Bambam said, pointing at the exact fish in the tank. He looked at Yugyeom with a small smile.

The other boy opened the tank to obtain the fish. BamBam had already named his fish Radish and was planning to then gather some other things he would need. But when Yugyeom went to catch the fish, it's slipped out of his reach and he went tumbling into the tank. His now wet shirt revealed his chiseled bread roll abs. BamBam gulped in terror and embarrassment.

As he was paying for the fish, he realized this will be the last of his time with the yellow, highlighter, haired boy. Thinking fast, BamBam slipped Yugyeom his number. Yugyeom looked at the paper, confusion written on his face as he read the message.

"You look like a real catch, lol here's me number
Hello-me-babambam."

As BamBam walked out, a man who looked suspiciously like the TV host Chimmy, bumped into him. This caused BamBam to barrel roll into Yugyeom's arms.

"Sorry," BamBam whispered, but Yugyeom just smiled at him. BamBam left that store with a turnip fish, and a cute, lobster loving, yellow haired, love interest.