White llamacorn

Once upon a time there was a Llamacorn.her name was cloudy.cloudy was......different from the others.you see llama corns are supposed to be pink purple and blue.but cloudy was white.everyone made fun of her because she was different from the others. She only had one friend.her friends name was bob.bob was ......grey.one day bob and cloudy were playing video games at cloudys house.*knock* knock* knock* there was a knock on the door.cloudy paused the game and answered the door.hello? She said.nobody was there.she looked down and saw a letter.she opened it and read it.*you are invited to the colour dance party!!

Time:3:00 am to 5:00 pm
Requirements:you must be colourful.

Date:feb/15/2017

Place:roses dance floor.

See you there!                          Love,Brittany.

OMG bob!!! We are invited to the most popular llamacorns dance pArty!what are you waiting for bob,go home and get ready!said cloudy.so bob did.the only problem was that you half to be colourful to go to the party.so cloudy went to the library and got a colour spell book and looked for the colour changing spell.but she couldn't find it.she looked in the whole book but there was nothing.so cloudy bought some paint and painted herself all different colours.the plan was working perfectly.    And then it rained.so cloudy decided to make a colour changing potion.it didn't work out well though.it was almost 3:00!!! Cloudy cried and cried until..........................

She turned RAINBOW!!!!!!! My tears must of turned me rainbow she thought

She turned RAINBOW!!!!!!! My tears must of turned me rainbow she thought.so she changed her name to sprinkles and went to the party.as for bob.............well bob is just bob.

I hope you enjoyed this book

THE END