Chapter 1: The Acquaintance

On a sunny afternoon, a Misty decided to go in the city in order to go online for her to send an e-mail to her elementary friend who's in a great abyss. Yet, it was her first time to use yahoo mail. As she explore it, there's a man who sat beside her and offered her help. As the said man, assisted her, he was able to utter:"Mmmmm.. so, that's your e-mail address, alright, I can contact you through it!" Such statement, made Misty wonder if what made this man feel so close to her since it's their first encounter together. However, the man continously guide her. He enumerated some search engines for her to use in surfing. He introduced himself politely by sayong:"By the way, I am Prince William." He got her e-mail address and he also left his calling card to her. Prince William promised her that... he will keep in touch through e-mail. The day ended wherein, the Prince William accompanied Misty to the parking lot of the said establishment. During night time, as Misty goes to her bedroom, she noted the date is 9999. What a lucky number!, she said to herself.

Days passed, as the Misty checks on her e-mail, nothings' new. She thought of sending an electronic card to tPrince William whom she met few days back. After few days, Misty was surprised as she checked on her e-mail, she recieved an electronic card from Prince William conveying his innermost thoughts regarding their acquaintance... From that moment, their exchange of electronic mails became a habit. Until one day, Prince William asked for her number. On that very day, Prince William kept on calling her through her mobile or through the landline number which she gave to him. Romance bloomed yet, there's a sadden news which made Misty feel blue... Prince William admitted to her that he already have a girlfriend. On the other side of the coin, Misty also confessed to Prince William that she also have a boyfriend who studies in the same university where she's studying. Regardless of the fact that both of them are already in a relationship with someone, it didn't hinder their feelings to go fonder.Thus,Prince William and Misty had a constant communication. They used to exchange electronic messages and Prince William used to call Misty via telephone.

As time goes by, Misty decided to have a break up with her boyfriend: Joe. She eplained and became frank in telling Joe that she didn't plan to fall into another man while they are on a relationship. It's just that when she met Prince William, she realized that she found the man of her dreams in Prince Williams persona. She asked for forgiveness from Joe. Although Joe was hurt for the said facts, he didn't leave Misty. Instead, JOe tried to understand Mistys' decisions.

One day, Prince William called Misty and introduced her to his cousin: Len. They became so close. Then, Len invited Misty to visit their place for them to meet in person. Misty took some time to think about it. Yet, her feelings of missing Prince William is so strong... So, she decided to make white lies to her parents. She made an allibi that she will be travelling because they have a filled trip. Yet, she revealed the truth to Joe. Despite all the odds, Joe remained a freind to Misty. Joe was the one who accompanied Misty at the bus stop. He never leave MIsty 'til she got a bus going to Prince Williams place. It's her first time to take a long trip on her own. Though Misty is so nervous in travelling for several hours, excitement still made her go on the journey. As Misty travels, Prince William and Len called her, checking her whereabouts.

Mistys' journey to the place of Prince William became more exciting upon her arrival at the bus station where Len and Prince William are waiting for her arrival. As if she saw a lot of stars falling from the sky when Prince William welcomed her with a hug and a kiss on her checks.

At first, Prince William and Len showed her the vicinity of the city hall and she really love the ambiance specially...the city is well-lighted by the christmas lights and christmas decors. Then, thy proceed a a certain resort for them to feel the cool breeze at the seashore. As they enjoy the cool breeze, Len used to tease them that...they may kiss each other even if she's there. And so, Prince William embraced Misty and kissed her...

Then, they went home without having a nap 'coz they enjoyed telling stories with each other even if Prince William will still have to prepare for work in the university, he still managed to go at work on time while Misty was left with Len and some of his relatives. After sometime, Len accompanied Misty to visit Prince William at work. Yet, prior to doing so, Len brought her at Cindys for her to show Rain (Prince Williams girlfriend). Then, Misty was delivered by Len at Prince Williams work place.

Misty stayed at Prince Williams office and made herself busy by going online and trying to check some issues in different search engines. Prince William and Misty took there lunch together in a certain restaurant. After such, they went back at Prince Williams office. While Prince William is busy at work, Misty took her time to watch some movies online.

After office hours, Misty and Prince William prepared themselves for a night life in the city. At first, they fetched Ken (Lens friend). Then, they accompanied Prince Williams Aunt at her workplace. The group had fun through photo shoots.

Since the night is still young, the group proceed at a 5 star hotel where Prince William chose the most romantic place...A candle light dinner made it sooo sweet. After having their dinner, Prince William and MIsty enjoyed singing together. They had a sip of wine and took some photos in the hotel. After such, they had some photo session at the capitol. And, they went home at about 1 in the morning.

At first, Len was with them in a certain bedroom. Though their aunt adviced Len not to leave Misty with Prince William in the bedroom, still, she gav them the privacy which they needed. While the two we're having a chit chat, there had been an earthquake which was never noticed by the two 'coz they were too busy with each other. Such scenario made them stay awake the whole night.

In the morning, the group prepared to attend a Holy Mass at the Cathedral. After attending the mass, they went at the City Hall to inquire if Misty and Prince William can be wed in that instance yet, the judge is not around. They looked for another judge who can made them a couple yet, to their dismay, nobodys' available. So, they went home. Yet, upon arrival at home, Prince Williams aunt informed them that Rain is at the beddroom waiting for Prince William. As Misty entered the bedroom, Rain was lying on the bed burting into tears. She left Prince William with Rain for them to talk. However, Prince William chose to have her with them. When Rain asked Prince William if who is he chhosing between her and Misty, without a sigh, Prince William chose Misty...which made her cry even harder. Begging him if they can remain lovers even if PPrince William and MIsty are in a relationship.

Aftersometime, Rain talked to Misty, begging her if she can still have a relationship with Prince Willia even if Prince William chose Misty 'coz she's pregnant and Prince William is the father... Prince Williams Aunt asked him to drive Rain at their house and Misty was left with Len and his relatives.

Misty waited patiently in the bedroom of Len. When Prince William arrived, as if something has changed. Yet, he kept on telling her that he loves her soooo much. However, Misty needs to be home already 'coz she needs to attend her classes on the following day. So, Len and Prince William were with her at the bus station. While waiting for the bus, Prince William begs Misty to stay and if she's worried about her studies, she may stop this time and enroll at his work place and graduate her course there. Yet, Misty chose to go home because she needs to consider her parents who are expecting that she will graduate her course in few months. Even if it tears her apart, she managed to say goodbye... She weeps as the bus moves. While the bus goes out of the station, Prince William followed the bus trying to stop it ...Yet,finally, he let go...