Chapter 6: New Horizons

After few years, Misty had an intenet installed at home so that her children won't have a hard time with their assignments. This gave her the opportunity to go online and she met some friends online. There was a man who kept on hanging with her. After a year that, they had a constant communication as friends, Joe came over unexpectedly while Misty was talking to Mhar. So, Mhar told her to reconcile with Joe for the sake of their kids. Yet, Joe doesn't change at all. So, Misty remained with her decision.

MOnths passed, Mhar tried to court her yet, Misty is not interested. She remained friends with him and made herself busy at work.

One day, her batchmate in elementary who had a crush at her when they were in elemetary (Joel), called her. And, they had a constant communication. As days goes by, they already talk online. Ad, Joel told her that she loves her. It took sometime for Joel to court her online. He said, he can accept her children as his own. So, Misty gave it a try. Yet, as days goes by, Joel realized that he wanna have a child of his own. So, Misty decided to let him go 'coz she can't give that to him.

All the more tat Misty made herself busy at work and with her kids. One weekend, somebody connected to her via Skype. He was able to call her several times yet, MIsty ignored the call 'coz she's no longer interested to anyone. Yet, at the tenth call, Misty answered the video call in Skype. He introduced himself as Jed. Yet, Misty had been so cold at him.

At that night, Jed kept on calling her and he was able to tell her that he's working in abroad and such place reminded MIsty of Mhar. So, she asked him if he knows Mhar and Au. Yet, he said no. Jed kept the communication constant. Yet, there was a time that Misty realized that..Jed looks like Prince William and Jed has an alluring voice just like Prince William. So, Misty started to like him.

As time goes by, Jed told Misty that he's married yet, he had been separated for severl years already because he caught his wife with a lesbian at their own bed. And, it was not just once but twice with different lesbians. Thus, he only communicates with her for the sake of their children.

One day, Au communicated with Misty and Au saw the profile picture of Misty in Skype and told her that he knows who the man is with her in her profile picture and that they also have a relationship besides Mhar asher boyfriend. This made Misty uncertain and hate herself for trusting another man in her life. So, she disclosed this to Jed.

Jed admitted the truth to Misty that it was because of Mhar why he became curious of Misty. "coz Mhar kept on telling him that there is a girl namely:Misty whim he likes yet he can't make her as her girlfriend 'coz she doesn't want a married man and she's so..."masungit". And...Jed didn't admit the truth to her at once 'coz he's afraid that Misty will avoid him.

From that time on, Misty challenge Jed to prove himself that he really don't have a relationship with Au. It's ben several time that Au communicated with Misty telling her that Jed and her are still on. Misty did her best to trace the truth. Until she was ale to prove that Jed doesn't communicate with her anymore. Yet, Jed was able to find out that Joel still communicates with Misty. So, it rocked their relationship.

Misty decided to adit to Joel that she already have someone nw in her life. After few months, Joel met Zita and they decided to be married. So, Misty told Jed about it. Though Jed is not yet at ease 'coz Joel kept on communicating with Misty, he just tried to trust MIsty.

Months passed by, Misty tried her best to know the truth with regards to Jed and his wife. And, she was able to prove that Jed told him the truth. After few years, Jed went home in the Philippines and it was MIstys family who fetched him in the airport despite the request of the children of Jed that they wanna be the one to fetch him and they want him to stay at their house. Jed chose not to honor his children 'coz he already had an agreement with his wife that there will be no strings attach between them. And, prior to his vacation, he already admitted to his family that he already have someone new in his life: MIsty.