To

A/n: In this chapter onwards, I'll write in 3rd person POV because it could be confusing if i continue on like before. Sorry!

"I need to go"

"You can't. You're injured"

"I have to go, Oikawa. I need to find Fn"

"Asuna, i understand you're worried about her but you need to recover first" Oikawa replied. Asuna glared daggers at him.

"Do you intend to let me wait until world's over? Until Shiratorizawa have full control over us?! I'm sorry but i can't"

"What can you do with your condition like this?! You broke your arm, your main arm to add to that!" Oikawa snapped.

"I know that already. The least i can do now is to find Fn. We have to let the others know"

"Do you even know where to find her?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm sure she was with Ushijima. Because we were ambushed during the mission. They trapped me inside the explosive room before kidnapping Fn" Asuna sighed.

"Is he crazy? Why did he do that?" Oikawa scowled.

"Yeah. He was infatuated to Fn and yet she rejected him and chose Akaashi. He went mad,"

"You told me there were six of you there. Where are the others? What did they do to them?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"I don't know. I don't even know if they're still alive. We were separated" Asuna mumbled. She was upset at the fact that her teammates statuses were unknown.

"First, let's go to where Akaashi and the others are"

"If its them, they must be at the Fukurodani base."

"Okay, let's move out" Iwaizumi said.

He opened the door carefully and froze.

"What is it, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asked.

Iwaizumi turned to them with a terrified expression and say,

"Are we living in the real world? Why are there zombies?"

Oikawa and Asuna's eyes widen in pure shock.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't scare me, Iwa-chan!"

"Do you think i can joke around at a time like this?!" Iwaizumi growled.

They looked around the the Seijoh's base and unfortunately, only the three of them are human. The rest of the team has turned into zombies.

"Makki..." Oikawa trailed as he saw the familiar pink haired man, wandering around aimlessly. But he was not the same person anymore. He's a mindless moving corpse now.

"Makki... No..." Oikawa couldn't contain his feelings. He was sad and mad and anxious and frustrated. Everything mixed up. He lunged forward but was stopped by Iwaizumi.

"Oikawa, no. He's not the same Hanamaki anymore. He might be dangerous"

"How ishe dangerous?! He's our friend! Can't you see?!" Oikawa snapped.

"Oikawa, i understand you're upset. But there's nothing we can do now. We need to survive ourselves"

Iwaizumi said with a low voice. Oikawa broke down when he saw the rest of him team wandering the hallway after Hanamaki. There's Issei, Kindaichi, Kunimi, Watari and Kyoutani.

"Oikawa, shh... Keep your voice down. We can't have the spot us," Asuna pleaded.

"What do you know how i feel Asuna! I lost all of my team! All of them! While you still have all your team with the Fukurodani so what do you know about my feelings?!" He yelled.

"Yeah. I know none of them. I don't understand you at all. Maybe they're still there or maybe Ushijima killed them already but what do i know? I was stuck with you. I was stuck with you these past months since you saved me. I owe you my life though. So that's why, i need to find Fn to return things back to normal. If it's not too late, we might save them"

Asuna stated. Her eyes dead.

"If you want then you can follow me. If not, excuse me" she added. Her speech sent chills down Oikawa's spine. Asuna threw a ping pong ball she collected back in the room to the opposite direction to attract the zombies attention.

"Waaaarrghh... Warrggghhh" they groaned as they followed the sound of the ping pong ball. As soon as the path's cleared, Asuna rushed-- leaving the Seijoh's base with Iwaizumi dragging Oikawa behind him.

They carefully round the corner and saw another group of zombies. This time were the guys from Shinzen. All three of them merely escaped them without fighting. They climbed the ladder and arrived at Fukurodani's base.

Asuna planted her ears on the doors to hear the conversation they're planning.

"We must escape from here" that sentence was what triggered Asuna to push through the door and face them. As soon as they saw Asuna, they gaped.

"A... Asuna.." Sawamura called. Asuna's gaze was fixated on Fn.

"Who are you?" She spat. All of them were confused.

"Can't you see?  I'm Fn. You're supposed to be dead, Asuna" Fn replied.

"You are not. Who the hell are you?!  What are you doing here?!" Asuna yelled. She pointed her gun to the said girl.

"Asuna, what are you doing?!" Sawamura yelled to his daughter. Akaashi, who was standing next to his fiancee also confused.

"Trust me, she is not Fn. She is one of the Shiratorizawa group. Akaashi-san, you should know that better. Fn's brand marks is not on her wrist but on her nape. And, it was not 'Shiratorizawa' but 'UshijimaWakatoshi'" Asuna pointed.

As soon as she said that, Fn smirked.

"Looks like you found me out, as expected of the right hand" she scoffed.

"Fn?" Akaashi asked.

"Sorry, babe. I had to do this" the imposter said and immediately injected a serum on Akaashi's neck making him groan.

"Damn!" Asuna cursed and shoot the imposter. Akaashi was paralyzed temporarily from the serum and Bokuto tried to help him up.

Asuna and the humanoid Fn engaged in a hand-on-hand combat but Asuna was clearly at disadvantage as she can only use one arm.

"Where's Fn?!" Asuna grunted.

"Who knows? Maybe she's dead? She's only useful when she's awake. Maybe we can take her brain away?" The doll snorted as she locked her in a headlock.

"Asuna!" Oikawa called, rushed towards them but halted when,

"One step, I'll blow her brain off"

"What did you inject into Akaashi?" Bokuto growled.

"Zombie serum. He'll turn into zombie in a matter of time" she smirked.

"What?!  Why you?!"

"It's not only Akaashi. All of you who ate the food just now..."

"Damn you!"

"What? I did nothing wrong. It's Fn's formula. So blame her. I just following orders," she scoffed.

"No!  Fn would never do something like this!"

"You sure?  Maybe she's not the same person you think she is?"

"She would never do that!"

"Ahh,  is this what we call betrayal?" The humanoid laughed.

-Shiratorizawa base-

"Let me go, Ushijima!!!!!! Let me go you stupid man!!!!" Fn, the real Fn screamed as she struggled to release herself from the restraints.