River's P.O.V:

This the perfect opportunity for Jake to make a move on Haze! Living in the same house as her, I can tell he is excited. He hadn't stopped smiling since his Dad made the announcement. I'm happy for him. I'm glad he is FINALLY going to get on with Hazelle, its about time! They are perfect for each other and they look kinda cute together.

We have all of Hazelle's stuff packed and we throw them into Brian's car.

'How's your face?' I ask Hazelle as we walk back into her old room. She rubs her face and looks at me with sad blue eyes.

'Its okay, I guess. I just can't believe he hit me....... I don't care how difficult I was being. He had no right.,' She whispers as tears stream down her cheek. I wipe them away for her and look into her eyes. Not in a sexual way but in a kind way.

'I know Haze.... Has he ever down that before?' I'm unsure about John now. I used to think he was awesome but not anymore. I think he is a pathetic old man. I was about to hit but Zacky made a big speech and stormed. Matt, Brian and Johnny chased after him.

Hazelle looks surprised and she quickly shakes her head.

'Nonono. That was the first time...' She whispers.

'Alright. But if he, or anyone else lays a finger on you, come straight to me OK? Hazelle you're like a little sister to me and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, understand?' I pull Hazelle into a hug after she nods her head. I flinch slightly when she squeezes my sides. She doesn't notice though so that's good. I don't want to deal with peoples questions...