It's you

Sana POV

He was- i mean she, i still can't believe He was the SHE that i've known. she was walking beside me, looking at the sky at Han River's Pathway. Our eyes met, we smiled at each other...basically we were having our romantic time.

Suddenly

*Honk Honk!*

Jeongyeon pull me closer to her since that crazy bitch driving motorbike blast beside me. Once again, our eyes met.

*DOT's Everytime song *[ If you know what i am imagining]

"YA SAEKKI! DURAWA! [ya idiot! Come here]" Jeongyeon shouts in dissatisfaction 

That bitch really stops and glance. That idiot take off its' helmet.

Tzuyu?

She walks towards us like one bitch who own the place, bringing her helmet along.

"What the fuck you want?" i hide behind Jeongyeon.

"Easy... I want you" she tried touching me but Jeongyeon smack her hands off.

"Tf are you??" She rub her hands, looking furiously at Jeongyeon.

"And who tf are you?" Jeongyeon push her softly on her shoulder

"Geunyang (just) .... ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION" She burst out of anger.

"Her husband" a short answer from Jeongyeon, leaving both Tzuyu and me mouth hanging.

"Heuk" she scoff, " but you look familiar." She pause, " hogsi (by chance/perhaps) you are Jeongyeon..  Aren't you?" She squint.

* awkward silence*

"Majji?? (Right??) "

*awkward silence* Jeongyeon and i look at each other.

"Geuji?? (Am i right??) "

Suddenly my mind went bright thinking of this, "ani...are you sure this is the Jeongyeon you know? Sheㅡ He's Yoo Jeongyeon. And He's from JYP"

"Uh..isit?" Feeling embarassed, " but by the height... Still short like her, by the face shape, still round like one shit." She pause once again but this is different from before. She look at Jeongyeon from top to bottom, "are you sure he's not the Jeongyeon i know?"

"Ya. Why the fuck you care?" I step forward. "Cause from here, i dont see any balls. I mean i know this person has flat chest but where is the balls?" She fold her arms.

Jeongyeon remain quiet, while im triggered by her Savage words. " you won't change dont you? I said from that day not to disturb me after i took a fucking picture to fucking make you satisfied yet you're still fucking healthy standing infront of me." I fold my arms.

"Tsk. Im not your dog that i would follow your instruction. Although i like you but it doesnt mean i would do what you said." She smile sarcasticly

I grin, with a sudden tears collected in my eyes full with grudges. Jeongyeon step forward, " aren't you lesbian? Why dafuq would you wanna check on me? Whether im a guy or not, your first intention to get Sana, aren't you?"

She remain silent. "What's your age?" Jeongyeon suddenly ask an question. "18" she put her hands by her side.

"AND YOU STILL HAVE GUTS TO FIGHT WITH SOMEONE OLDER THAN YOU?" Jeongyeon shout, "im 20, why are you so fucking rude to someone older than you? I know Sana is 20 too, but she's weak. Why don't you pick someone younger than you or at your age?"

"You-"

"No you, now scram" Jeongyeon interupt.

She stomps and walk away. Jeongyeon pout and turn to me, "are you okay?" She cup my face