Don't do this to me

No one pov
Jeongyeon just saw someone on the couch of the living room. Just then when she took away the pillow covering the person's face, she hug the person like there's no tomorrow , until there's water form in her eyes.

"Why are you doing...this....to me..." Jeongyeon stuttered ,afraid that it might happen again, losing her. "Jebal.. don't do this to me...you..you mean everything to me.." Jeongyeon added.

The person hug back, feeling guilty, patting Jeong's head. "Mianhae.." finally she spoke up.

"I should have known that you are loyal to me and I must know about it... you didn't mean it.. but still I want to know what happen.." she added. Jeongyeon pull away the hug, "well... Nayeon said she have a crush on me.. but I told her that I'm already attached with you. "

"then why did you hug her?" She became curious. " I know how it feels like to like someone that have absolute no feelings back at you, not wanting her to feel that hurt, I hug her.. but I really don't mean the way you were thinking, Sana- ya"

Sana pout, "ok.. but I'm still angry that you hug her!" Sana look away while folding her arm. " ya~ Sana-ya... mianhaeyo..." Jeongyeon whine. Sana stand up and giggle to her room.

Sana POV
wahhhh.... I didn't realize that its been weeks I've avoiding Jeongyeon and I came back on the last day of the schooling week? heol..
Ofc! I do miss my Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon come towards me with sad face, whining "Sana-ya~" I just give her a smile, "come here.." I pat on the empty space beside me.

She walk towards me, lying down beside me. i come near her and hug once more, trying to make her comfortable, i let her rest on my chest. she cried til theres no tears left, feeling tired, she slept without any further talks.

after few hours Jeongyeon sleep, Her phone receive a text.

-------Nayeon--------

Jeongyeon- ah... neo gwaenchanayo?

(Jeongyeon-ah...are you okay?)

i left it on read but she still message

-------Nayeon--------

why aren't you attending school?

Wait... She didnt go to school? Aish!!

-------Nayeon--------

do you still need space because of me ?

and again...

-------Nayeon--------

okay then.

Somehow i am angry with Jeongyeon but this isn't her fault either and i cant blame her for it.

we spend our weekend at home, never let ourself seperated either not even bathing. She become a Smol kid if I left her.

School is back, so I would see Nayeon and Mina. I sat aside, quietly observing Nayeon towards Jeongyeon. "Omo! Jeongyeon ah! Gwaenchanayo?? Why aren't you in school for past few days?"Nayeon hug Jeongyeon without remembering that Jeongyeon's mine.

Hey!! I know how hot Jeongyeon is.. But can you not do that??

"Im fine... Dont worry about me" Jeongyeon flashes a bitter smile. Nayeon let go of the hug " aniya.. You worry me alot... You didnt answer my call or my message... You said anything , call you" Nayeon lower her voice.

I look at Nayeon talking to Jeongyeon, folding my arms and just listen. Nayeon suddenly look at me, " Anyways, im sorry if im the cause of anything happen between you two..." I just nod, too lazy to entertain.

I was still too tired , so i borrow my girlfriend's shoulder, closing my eye not too tight so that I can see what Nayeon was doing and she also glancing behind, looking at us or shud i say Jeongyeon. Obviously she was jealous, im not a bad person to make that crush jealous.

I sit straight, trying to "sleep" straight instead. Jeongyeon look at me, "wae? Is there something wrong?" I just reply shaking my head.

Nayeon POV
Aish!! Why isnt Jeongyeon picking up my message or call?? Bogosipeoyo..😞 eodiseoyo?? 😢

I guess.... They are fighting with each other?

I let the day past by, by attending class but not paying attention to it.

Letting students walk past me, sometimes i see Jeongyeon's figure among some other student, making me miss him more. While he's away, i slept on his bed too, feeling too bored.

Another week past by, i walk with my eyes casted down, resting my head on the table. Then i heard people whispering that Sana and Jeongyeon came back to school. The moment i heard Jeongyeon's name, i sit up straight, scanning for Jeongyeon.

I wasnt really thinking straight so i went to hug Jeongyeon, ignoring the fact he's attached to Sana. Few second later, fact came by, i let go of the hug and ask Jeongyeon about it. "Im fine.. Dont worry about me" he flashes a smile.

Letting him rest, i heard him talking to Sana. Looking back, Sana was resting her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder.  " aniya.. You made me worry alot... You didnt answer my call or my message... You said anything call you" i lower my voice, tryin to avoid misunderstandings and stuff.

I still want to know what happen but i cant just be in the middle of the business, so i gain my senses and pay attention to class.

-----end of the day-----

Finally! End of the day! I straight away head myself to the dorm and lie down on my bed.

As i was covering my face with blanket, i heard the door being opened and close, i went to take a peek, "Jeongyeon?"

"Oh.. You're awake? Im sorry if i disturb you" he smile bitterly. " what are you finding for?"

He was calmly finding for things around his wardrobe. "Uhm.." Few seconds later, he panic. "Jeongyeon ah.. What are you finding for?" I ask for the second time, sitting up.

He come close, sit opposide me. "Uh.. " he clench his teeth before speaking up again. "Oh?" His eyes widen. "Wae?" I become blur.

"Where did you get those?" He point on my hands, looking at my fingers.

-----to be continued------
Hiiiiiii!! Im so sorry for the long S update but there you go!! A new chapter!! XD

QOTD; What is you favourite side track song of What is Love?

AOTD: mine is Sweet talker XD

Do vote, comment and share! See you guys on the next update!