Chapter 1 :I miss being evil

Mal's Pov.

I'm Mal,daughter of Maleficent .I used to live in the Isle of the lost .I'm now trying to be good .Here, I had to do princessy things like smile and curtesy .I'm not interested in those .Oh yeah ! My heart has softened by a guy named Benjamin .Umm..actually Prince Ben or soon to be the king of Auradon .And I soon to be his queen. Life as a queen is hard .

''Okay, miss. Stand straight. I want to measure your waist for the upcoming Royal Cattilion dress for you .''said the tailor who is holding a measuring tape .I have to straight my hand up for the tailor to measure .

''Alright .Now ,turn back ,please ?''the tailor turned me to the back .

Suddenly ,Evie came .She's one of my best friend who really understand me .Evie loves cooking ,sewing and cleaning and all that princessy things .You know daughter of the Evil Queen that what makes her a princess .

''So ,Mal .I have sketch your dress for the Royal Cattilion.'' Evie showed me a picture of yellow and blue gown and other one was purple and pink gown. To be honest, Evie is really good at designing.

''Okay .Thank you, miss'' The tailor bowed and left the room. I sighed because of tiredness and jumped from the stool. I sat on the bed with a sad face.

'Mal, don't give me that face. What's wrong ?''Evie sat beside me and hold my hand .

'It's just don't you miss being evil ?''I looked at my old purple and green jacket which I always wear at the Isle .

''M, why would we? We're not rotten now. We're Auradon girls. We're good.''Evie tried to make me forget about evil .

''I mean don't you miss , yelling at people and make them runaway from you , stealing candies from kids and put spells on people ? I miss that. I miss all the fun. Now, I'm busy with those cameramen, reporter and people who are asking me all the questions .''I listed.

''Mal , they love you. Ben loves you. I love you. Ben wants the best for you .''Evie gives me a piece of her advice .''Okay, I have to meet Doug. So, think about it, okay ?''Evie walked to the door and reminded me before closing the door .

I sighed again, thinking about myself. If I can't stand living in Auradon, I only can do one thing. Go back to the Isle without no one knowing. But when? TONIGHT! I wrote the idea in my mind. I was so happy that I finally get to find peace after being busy a bee. Thinking what I'm going to do there.