Chapter 48: A sword isn't needed

''Make me, then.''

Harry extended his right arm to the front and folded his fingers into his palm twice. (I really don't know how to describe that. Sorry. The GIF). ''En garde.'' Harry flashed a devilish smirk as he licked his lips. ''Never underestimate a villain's kid.'' He stated.

''I didn't.'' Ben contradicted.

''I'm sure you know what we're capable of. I can tell that by the look on your face. They can be as kind as an angel and as dangerous as a serpent.'' Harry spoke while they keep walking in circle.

''I take notes on that. Taming Mal wasn't easy. I wonder how you do that back on the isle.'' Ben winged his hand. '' Oh, I almost forgot. Both of you were wild. No wonder.'' Ben teased.

''We're wild but with good hearts, you have to  agree.'' Harry teased back, loving how Ben reacted.

''Didn't know your parents can educate you well. They probably don't want you to grow to be the same person as them. You know the 'rotten to the core' stuffs.''

''Didn't know your parents can't teach you well. They probably don't want you to be a king actually. What a plot twist. They really want you to destroy noble people and the world. What a shame. Spending his time, playing a-time-waster and dawdle game which leads to nothing.''

''Nice one, Hook. You have such a great role.'' 

''Thanks. I learnt it from you.'' Harry bowed. ''Oh, just a quick minor question, you were calling Doug just now, if I wasn't mistaken. Where is he by the way? Did he fell asleep or maybe your watch is damaged somehow?'' Harry's grin was wide and looked similar to no one but his father, Captain Hook.

Ben was dumbfounded and aghast. He completely have no idea what happened to the dopey's son. 

Meanwhile, the frenzied and jumbled arena of the oblivious adolescents fighting for their life persistently was unending. Unarmed and inattentive, they felt like there was no hope for living. They weren't just sitting there thunderstruck but coped to bring down a few of the knights. Unfortunately, they were more coming their way. 

''This is boundless and we're countless!'' Carlos exclaimed like he always did when troubles come and he slid to the right, dodging the attack.

''No need to mention that.'' Jay said while giving some kicks towards the knights that were approaching him. His elbow struck the back of one of the knight's steel neck and it fell scattering on the ground.

Mal groaned in anger as she pulled the knight toward her and drove her knees onto its abdomen.

''We. Need. To. Make. It. Stop!'' Evie responded between words. She did an ax stomp to the steel's face and crushed it violently with her boot heels. ''Phew.'' She flipped her blue hair locks to the back of her shoulder. ( I can imagine Evie doing this).

''Where's Harry and Ben?'' Jay queried while back kicking the armed knights.

Mal gasped as she put her arm in defence when a knight tried to hit her with a polearm and she knocked it out. Her eyes searched everywhere in the space and targeted a corner where she saw Ben and Harry were having their private and personal fight scene. Probably letting go of the grudges that they've been holding at each other.

''Do you think they need help?'' Mal removed her gaze from the two boys and she started focusing on her own fight scene.

''Nah, I think they're good.'' Carlos answered in sarcasm. ''But we're not.''

''There must be something that trigger these soldiers that we can do.'' Evie twisted an arm out of the knight and pulled it off. She threw it away and eyed to every corner. She spotted a small room hidden behind a door. Which may be where Ben increased the temperature at Harry when they arrived.