Chapter 3

In the seventh time in the morning...

Me and Spike are ready to go to school...while walking, “Hey wait for me!” some one said and we turned it’s my crazy relative...Spike talk to him and said “Hi my name is Spike, who are you?” “I am Luther, Rave’s cousin i’m so glad I met you two because i am not that friendly in school...so i don’t have many friends, i think where gonna be best friends!!!” Spike and Luther are knowing each other and enjoying the time together, while me i hold Spike’s hand and he hold me tighter. Yes!!! Finally where in the school.

When we ask where class are we going... Where in Grade: 8 Section: Pearl (The second to the highest section), and Luther is one of our classmate.

Starting of classes “Good Morning Youngnites I am Ms.Ginger Feliana Quizzo but you can call me Ma’am Ginger, Class introduce yourself starting at the back ... So we know each other, I will give you 30 minutes to talk to your classmates.”

“Hey Luther, come with us” Spike said “Ok” Luther said and Spike said to the girl “Hi! my name is Spike, what is your name glassy lady?” “My name is Tiara funky looking handsome guy!”...Ugh, i hate Spike he always charm or enchant a girl in short, he is a PLAYBOY!!! Oh, I have an idea “Hi handsome, my name is Ravey but you can call me Rave.”Then i slipped and i fall to him “Are you ok? Are you hurt? By the way my name is Dynamite but if you want to call me Dyna it’s much better!!!”Dyna hold my hand to help me get up but Spike is like an angry wolf but before he pulled me, Dyna go infront of me and say “What are you doing? Who are you?” “I’m going to see Rave” I hug  Dyna then i tell him to calm down. “That’s enough I hope you enjoy your day,bye.”