Chapter 7

After Dismissal...

"Hey, Dyna, what a sunset." I sit beside him at the rooftop of our school "Hey, so you two are together, of course you just said it a while ago." Dyna is very sad when he said it to me, so i kiss him on his lips "It's ok, if only i can do everything for you." I stand up and he embrace me from the back and said "Can we be together, I need you, i love you, please be with me, i don't care if what people say, can you be my girlfriend, Ravey Ivell Kingstonne?" Dyna is really serious with me, I cried and say "What will happen to me and Spike? I don't know what to do." "We will talk to Spike I know he can understand us ." "I love you Dyna, yes! I want to be with you! Please don't disappoint me, thank you so much i'm so happy right now!" "Thank you for giving me a chance to love you, i will never leave you behind." he said and hug me.

At the mall...

I'm at the Starbucks waiting for Spike "Hey baby!" that voice that make me freeze and nervous, nervous of something he can do to me knowing Spike he don't want anyone leaving him, all he wanted is that he's that one who's leaving. "Hey, are you ok? you look pale?" I came back to my sense when he talk again, "a-ahmmm, sorry it's just that I have something to tell you," I said

"What is it?" he said with smile "A-a-ahmmm," I said uncontinuely "Hey baby, spill it out," he's smile faded I know that he is sensing that i'm going to give him a bad news. I bowed my head and said with all my force "I'm sorry Spike, but im breaking up with you, I really don't feel the way you treat me and you are not protecting me, i think we need to split up maybe become friends, you can't control your pride, you are to controling and it's gonna ruin the two of us, i'm really sorry." Spike starts to cry and this is the first time i saw him like this "That's it you will just walkaway, i need you back Rave, is this because of Dyna?." Spike is beggin to me and asking " What will you do to him if i say yes, i love Dyna, I'm sorry Spike but i'm tired of your lies."