Chapter 6

In the auditorium...

We have this thing called special day...is a day that is not in the schedule but it is a surprise plan...“Hey, please wait...” its Dyna “Let‘s just sit here” on my right side there is Dyna and on my left side there is Spike with my cousin Luther...“Good Morning Everyone, i’m the registrar of this school and may I present to you who will give you an inspirational message, the principal of our school please welcome Syron Caneo” the principal’s message is boring I didn’t listeneand other students don’t listene too.

“Hey baby,are you bored??” Spike asked me “Why are you bored too?” I answered “Yeah, let’s go to the cafeteria?” he said “That would be great! Let’s go?” I answered and put a smile on my face, before we go he hold my hand, while standing someone grabbed my hand it’s Dyna “Hey,where are you going” he asked “to the cafeteria, why?” “can I go with you?” he said before answering I looked at Spike to know how is doing at my back “Umm,Yes you can go” I anwered to his questions, this is so awkward two boys is holding my hand.

Then we go to the cafeteria, “I will go order what were gonna eat, you two just talk to each other.” “So, I am Dyna short for Dynamite, what is your name?” Dyna ask “My name is Spike, nice to meet you.” Spike said “So do you go to gym?” Dyna ask “Yes, sometimes do you want to come with me in the school’s gym?” Spike answers “Sure, i’ll come with you” Dyna said, Oh , this is so great that they are getting along, i’m going to sit in the chair beside of Dyna “Hi guys! There are two french fries you’ll eat the thing, Ok Dyna there are is something i want to tell you, Me and Spike are in a relationship.” “Hahaha... The look of your face is really funny, i know because of how Spike treat you while we are arguing, it is so obvious for me, but so Rave we can’t be together, it’s ok.” Dyna said and walkout.