part 9

Hello everyone am here with the update ,

And thanks to everyone those who voted for last part .but still the target was not complete for last chapter , i hope when i update my next chappy in this the target will be completed for both , especially silent readers .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes 

Happy reading.

And there is a note at the end it is important so everyone please do read it .

##############################

Recap - nandini kickcing manik out of her house 

Nandini pov - why god has to be so cruel towards me , i was trying to forget manik and now he has come back in my life like a storm , but i wont let him affect me, never if i still love him it does not mean that i will forget and forgive him, what he did to me? after that incident my life took a great turn , where i had to overcome so many difficulties  but at last my dreams came true when i joined khurana industries .i am now helping so many cancer suffering children i dont want them to give up on their life , like my mama did , everything was going fine in my life , but the day  he entered into khurana  industries ,  i was beyond shock but i didnt show it to him , he invited me to his birthday , just because  am changed now, no and i cant even deny his invitation so i went to the party and there i met arya my buddy , later i gave him that manik a class and went to orphanage to celebrate ritwik's birthday , he is such a cutie i enjoyed a lot with them  ,i cant describe and today morning manik was at my door , i didnt want to give him the satisfaction that i still love him , he was furious that i was with aryaman but i dont give a damn to him or his useless thoughts .i wanted him out of my life , that is  why i gave him invitation card of my friend's wedding even her name  was nandini , and  i think after seeing that he will understand that i have moved on and would leave me , i know i lied but even he did the same to me so everthing is fair in love and war .now i have to go to office . or else khurana uncle will lift the whole office on his shoulders and aryaman will do nothing but just increase his stress level .

Manik pov- nandini , how can she get married , i wont let her get married , and i wont leave this guy deepak  who is taking away my nandini from me ,after so many years of wait , prayers i got her , i wont let it happen .she has to become mine by hook or crook .there is no use in explaining nandini now , first i have to stop this marriage and only one person can help me  mrs. neyonika malhotra .  now time has come to use the power of being a royal prince and smirks .

He soon gets in his car and drives towards the outskirts of the city , after travelling for  2 hours  he reaches a royal palace ,  he immedieatly gets down from his car and all the servants were bowing to him ,  he didnt give a damn to them .

He  runs on the stairs all were greeting him by saying - good morning prince .

Manik then  tries to find someone then he sees servant passing beside him 

Manik - hey , you where is neyonika ?

Servant - good day prince , queen is in the garden .

Manik then runs towards  the garden there he sees a lady sitting on bench and sipping coffee. 

Manik  sarcastically - good day mrs. malhotra .

Then the lady turns and finds manik and gets shocked , tears start making way through her eyes. 

Lady - my son manik

Manik - ok how are you  mrs. neyonika malhotra ?

Neyonika cryingly - manik , you still didnt forgive me , am really sorry , just give me one chance my son please. 

Manik calmly - ok , i will ask you something , can you give that to me ?

Neyonika - what ever you want you will get , your the prince of malhotra's family , the world knows you as manik malhotra , but in reality you know that you are prince .what ever properties you want i will but please forgive me? 

Manik laughs - did you think that i came here to beg / charity , no i have enough money with me that i dont need to use the royal prince tag  on my name to get anything  and you know how successful is my buissness running then why will i ask for properties .

Neyoniks confused - then what do you want ?

Manik then throws the wedding inviatation card and a photo of nandini towards her and sits on the bench by  putting his right ankle on his left knee and says - i love this girl and i want her , but she is getting married  i dont know what you will do , but i want her to become my wife , can you do that for me , 7 years back i did some mistakes just like you, nothing its none of your concern, but i want nandini to get married to me , i dont know how you will do ?so can you do that for me ?

Neyonika is standing there shocked  .

###################################
Done  with the update guys 

Hope you all liked it , those who liked this chapter then please do vote and share your views in the comment box ,especailly silent readers .

And the credit to edit this chapter goes to my brother , who has helped me   and if any spelling mistakes please do ignore and from her onwards the next chapters will be private . because there is a increase in views but not in votes and thanks to my regular readers and voters those who support me , or else i dont think i could have written this book .

What will happen now? any guess 

Manik is royal prince ?hawwwwwwwwwww

Few words for nandini .

Few words for manik .

################################

And the next update - on completion of target 

Target - 85 votes and 25 comments 

And the next update will be  on  24 august  because i have my mid exams and i need to concentrate  on them also , tomorrow   will be last day for my updates till my exam  , the  books which will complete their targets by tommorrow those books will be updated .

################# 

Till then everyone ,

Take care love you all ,

Bye .