part 11

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Hope you guys like it , thanks to everyone those who voted for last part.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading .

################################

Nandini pov – these 10 days there was no sign of manik , thank god he left me but still cant believe ,some where in my heart I was sad that he gave up on me , but it is difficult for me to believe that manik gave up easily , the manik I knew never gave up , he always wanted victory and today whom I have seen is a whole new different person , I mean I liked his attitude and passion and those qualities are like never existed in him , arya has dropped me till the palace , but why the hell he was acting all different , I mean he told me to call him @ 8 in the evening , he ws acting all shy types . and I don't know what the hell is happening in my life with these people, no andini you can think about all thix shit later now I have to concentarte on my work .

AND THE ROYAL GUARDS ACCOMPAIN HER TO NEYONIKA

Neyonika – hello nandini

Nandini smiles – hello mam

Neyonika – please call me aunty , mam makes me feel so akward

Nandini – sure , mam ,sorry about the contract

Neyonika – yes , did you sign them ?

Nandini – yes.

Neyonika-so nandini you know the rules I mean according to the contract you have to stay in the palace itself for next 45 days , if the work does not complete by the time period then you have to work for next another couple of days till the assigned work is completed .and my son I mean the prince will be there with you to help you with the work .

Nandini – yes mam.

Neyonika- and one more thing nandini I wont be available for next 15 days I have some urgent work outside , but you don't need to worry my son will help you , I hope you don't have any problem

Nandini – no mam , its fine .

Neyonika – ok nandini its time , I need to leave the guards and servanys will shoe you guest room .neyonika then bids her farewell and leaves nandini with 100 of servants and guards.

Neyonika pov – this was not the plan , manik didn't tell me that I have to stay away from the palace for next 15 days . I remember his word saying""if you want to fulfill the part of role of my mom , you are most welcome , but before to that I need you to do a favour , I want you to stay away from me an and nandini for few days "what the heck he wants to do now even I can't understand.

THE SERAVNTS AND GUARDS HELP NANDINI IN THE GUEST ROOM

Nandini – omg this is what I feel . I mean come on such a huge room in this and the interior desing I just love it , toh 100 people can fir at a time , no nandu act professional ,but if arya would have been here then his jaws would have touched the floor I am damn 100./. sure .am hell tired , I need a shower after that I can sleep peacefully .

Manik pov – nandini I know what you are thinking that how did I give up easily , no my baby you are forgetting who I am , I just want to see your shocked expression wjhen you will see me and then you really trapped with me for next 45 days , I told neyonika about her to leave the palace for 15 days it she dis agreed at the first but at the end I knew how to bend people near my feet except my baby .wait how much more time will nandini take here am wauting in the hall dying to meet you , I knew how difficult it was for me these 10 days , I was always following her , but I think that was not enough for my stupid heart that it wanted to inhale her fragrance, want to hug her and many more .

Nandini pov – I was walking to down to meet the prince , the prince was sitting facing his back to me , but why do I feel that he is like manik , I mean I still could not get , never mind I just went over there and the sir was facing him back and slowly the prince got up ,adjusting himself before turning to face me .

Manik – hello miss murthy .

Nandini shouts – manik what the hell are you doing here ? just get away from her , I don't want the prince to ask me to introduce you.manik chuckles on hearing her words .

Manik – oh really , then I don't think the prince has any problem ?

Nandini – manik stop all thes puzzles of yours , get lost .manik goes near her and holds her arms and says

Manik – nandu how can you ask me to get lost from my own house , I mean let me introduce myself am manik prince manik malhotra heir of all this fortune and wealth of malhotra's induatries . and for next 45 days you will work with me and you know about me na that how I hate loosing then how could you forget nandini .

Nandini – always good people and good memories are important for me , not like jocks like you .

Manik chuckles – oh nandu next 45 days you will be changed that is my choice . what I want you to do and not .i have some rules for you baby .

1. No spekiang to any male

2. Wear the clothes which I decide

3. No going out of the palace ,and if you then take permission for me

Nandini – what the fuck? I wont work with you , I am breaking the contract

Manik – no after these many years of wait I have got you , now not so easily to escape from me nandini murthy , you cant break the contract in any way nandini

Nandini – I will ask aunty about it .

Maanik pov – I knew it , that is why I sent neyonika away from us my baby , do what ever you want , but at the end this time I will be the winner of your soul , mind , body and heart and smirks.

################

DONE WITH THE UPDATE GUYS

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT , THOSE WHO LIKE THIS CHAPPY THEN PLEASE DO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT BOX .

SILENT READERS PLEASE DO RESPOND

###############

PROMO-

Aryaman – I love you nandini

Nandini is standing all there shocked

Manik – no you are mine nandini and drags her to his room .

#########################

Few words for manik /nandini ?

Next update – very soon I guess

Till then everyone

Take care

Love you all

Bye.