Part 15

Hey , hello everyone , finally am here with the update of this book.

Thanks to everyone those who all voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

Literally I had to read this book , because I forgot till where I have written , yes guys I read my previous part before I update , to make sure that I write something new , intresting which will keep you tuned to my book, I think this is the best way to impress your readers .

#####################

Precap - nandini challenging manik

NEXT MORNING - 8:30 AM

Manik was sitting in his room , sitting on bed drinking wine .

Manik pov -Aryaman come soon am waiting for your arrival , I know am sounding desperate , but what to do am so eager that I want to break your heart into thousands of pieces that the sound will be echo in my palace and it will be music to my ears , how dare he that he love nanidni , only I can love her ,she is mine to love ,mine to care , mine to cherish , everything related to her is mine only mine , no one can between us .

NANDINI ROOM -

Nandini pov - am I doing wrong , am I cheating myself in taking revenge from manik , but what he did with me was also wrong , then why my steps are shaking to take revenge from you ,and aryaman I cant use him , I cant play with someone feelings like manik did , will I become like him, if for my own reasons I accept arya then , oh god why am I in this mess? Please help me mom I feel that today is the most miserable day of my life

But if I say no to aryaman , then his bloody ego will win , I will again the taste defeat like I did years back .but if I say yes to aryaman am cheting my heart , I hate manik but my heart still craves for him , his love god what shall I do ?shall I take arya's help I mean I will ask him to be my fake boyfriend no I cant do that , it means i am playing with his feelings, deep inside he would be hurt but he wont tell me , I think I should not interfere aryamn in all this mess and sighs deeply .

ARYAMAN POV -i felt last night was slow I mean when I woke up feeling it morning 7 it was still 4 hahah , but it was worth I practiced how I am gonna propose her ok once more nandini I love you , no wait forgetting my lines .let me reharse them once again

MORNING 9:30 AM

Manik was sitting in his garden waiting for aryaman , nandini was getting ready , she didnt want to speak to him infront of manik , she knew how he would break their conversation hell he wont even allow him near her .

Nandni was walking through the garden , when she met with the piercing gaze of manik on her , she so wanted to run away and hide somewhere he cant find her , but it would mean she lost , she freaking lost just due to his heating gaze .

Manik - nandini

Nanidni - manik please now I don't have time

Manik - I just need 5 minutes with you please

Nandini -and why so you will lock me in my room and I cant meet aryaman

Manik sighs - no I just want to clear few things between us

Nandini - and what made you think that I will join you

Manik - just 1 last time after this I wont bother you .