Chapter VI

Hermione POV
He looked surprised and I told him that I will never leave him and I wanted to have his kids. He nodded and started the process he searched the best place to put the mark. He found the perfect place just above my right shoulder blade. He bit and felt his venom in me. I felt my temperature raising. I walked to the shower and turned it to the coldest.
I feel like I have a 200°C(400°F) fever! I was cursing Draco and his Veela power...

Draco POV

I saw Hermione running in the bathroom. My head pounding and it's hurt. Probably Hermione and I tried to enter the bathroom after her, but she slammed the door on my nose. I had to wait for her to come out. I probably know why I have a headache. My head is probably trying to connect with hers. I wish that I could have done something to help her...

Few days later...

Hermione POV

I feel way better now, but I still can't get used to my new powers. My sight, my hearing were all better. I could hear things that were at least a mile away from me.
I was looking forward to Christmas because I could go see Harry and Ginny. No one know about my parents. I remembered all the time I was with them. I was on the verge of crying. I went to class as usual and waited for it to end. Since I couldn't concentrate...
Draco POV

I felt my heart tighten suddenly. Hermione was probably hurt emotionally. I don't think is that bad because she hasn't came to me. Probably because she was very hurt and couldn't tell me since it was probably a touchy subject... I will make her believe in me so, she will be able to tell me what was wrong with her...

A/N: sorry guys for not posting earlier I needed time to come up with some idea to complete this book and sorry for such a short chapter wish you will forgive me😔😔