Love bites

Scott: You were trying to sneak out of Scott's house and not get caught because everyone is asleep. Isaac was behind you when you opened the door and scared you. "Hey, where are you going?" Isaac asked crossing his arms.

You turned around and looked at him after opening the door, "back home because we have school tomorrow."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at your neck, "well goodnight. And you might want to cover those in the morning."

Stiles: "Hey dad," you greeted giving your dad, the coach a hug. You sat down as he continued to yell at the boys. He slowly looked at you then your neck.

"STILINSKI!" Coach yelled and looked at him fast.

Stiles ran over and raised his eyebrows, "yes coach?" Your dad whispered something into your boyfriend's ear and Stiles looked at your neck trying to signal something. You remembered last night and slowly closed your eyes. "Honestly I don't know how they got there, on her" Stiles mumbled trying to play it cool. Coach sighed and looked at you again.

Liam: "Hey y/n what's on your neck?" Malia teased which caused you to rub your neck confused.

"Did I get it?" You asked and looked at her. She shook her head and went to go wipe it off but pressed on the hickey causing you to suck in a breath and pull her hand away fast.

Derek: "hey little sis," Lydia beamed walking up next to you and leaned on the locker next to you.

"One I'm not little and two I act more mature than you," you sighed and looked at her. She smirked slowly making you confused.

"At least I can cover up my love bites," she pointed out and handed you concealer. "Tell Derek I said hi."

Theo: You snuck back into you house through your window only to see a Stiles sitting on your bed which caused you to jump. "Oh my God Stiles! Get out of my room!" You exclaimed breathing hard.

"I told you I don't like Theo, I'm gonna kill him," he snarled standing up.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "what are you talking about?"

"Your neck!" He snapped causing you to jump. You slowly closed your eyes and sighed.

Isaac: "Hey do you guys want pancakes?" You asked when you walked into the kitchen.

"Hell yeah," Isaac exclaimed while smiling at you. You smiled back and looked at Scott waiting for an answer. He nodded and you grabbed pancake mix. You put your hair in a messy bun and cut open the bag. Scott handed you the eggs and slowly looked at your neck.

"What the hell is that?" Scott commanded and looked at Isaac.

"Ummm," you started but couldn't think of anything.

"She decided to be stupid and do the salt and ice challenge but on her neck," Isaac rushed but looked calm.

"It better be," Scott gritted and walked to the living room.