13

Mallory's P.O.V
Recap:
"Thass ma gurl!!!" Logan said and gave me a hug. Why was he being nice? Weird. "Not that I don't love you guys but why are you here?" I asked the WDW boys.

"We like hanging out with Logan, we didn't know you where. Btw we love you too." Zach said and blushed at the end.
Ya some of us love you more then the others" Corbyn Said, and Zach, Jack, Daniel and Jonah blushed. And you will never believe me if I told you who else blushed. LOGAN! I looked at Logan and he looked at me and the blush on his face turned into a dark shade of red. Does Logan like me? Ewwww. He's like 5 years older than me.

*Time Skip*

We decided that we were going to watch a movie. Logan, Corbyn and Jonah got popcorn and candy. While Jack, Daniel, Zach and I were setting up a fort for the movie. It turned out to look like this...

It didn't even look like Logan's apartment any more

It didn't even look like Logan's apartment any more. Logan and Corbyn walked in with popcorn bowls. I said "where's Jonah?" "Why does it matter?" Corbyn asked wiggling his eyebrows. "I want to scare him!" I said. I jumped around the corner and waited for Jonah to comeback.

*3 minutes later* (Sponge Bob voice 😂)

I waited 3 minutes then finally gave up. I walked back to our movie fort thing. When I walked over there I saw All the boys INCLUDING JONAH watching finding dory! Without me! How rude! I'm gonna scare Jonah anyway. I went up behind Jonah (He was sitting up not laying down) and put a raisin down his shirt and quiet we ran the other way.

I got to the other side of the room and saw the raisin slide down the back of Jonah's shirt. He jumped up and Popcorn went everywhere!!! Like when I say everywhere I mean everywhere! "Bro! The popcorn!" Zach yelled. "But-but... I felt something in my shirt, it's not my fault!" Jonah stuttered back.

He took off his shirt and all I could say was hot damn! 😘😍🔥 "Haha! Bro it was just a raisin!" Jack laughed. "MALLORY!" Jonah yelled. I hid behind the couch. I was stuck, it was a dead end! I ran to Zach and pushed him to Jonah. They ran into each other and that slowed them down. I heard feet behind me as I was running down the hall way. I turn back to look who it is and then all I see is black...

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has started for me 🙁
Please Comment nice things, Vote and follow me.  August 17,2017
MARIA IS OUT! PEACE ✌🏻