❁The Wrong Girl Ⅱ❁

It has been a few days since the "wedding". Grayson and Eva made up somehow but, decided to end things between each other. Nobody had heard from Gray since. You were kind of worried.

You were sitting on your couch eating ice cream binge watching your favorite show. You were so confused. Grayson confessed that he was still in love with you. You didn't know how to feel, of course you were still in love with him as well. That feeling of love for him never went away. You both decided to end things back then because things were happening too fast.
When you were about to eat your last bite of ice cream the sound of your doorbell rang through your ears. You groaned, putting down your bowl.
You had no idea who it was and you wanted to find out but you were in a lazy mood you didn't feel like getting up to answer it.
Then the doorbell rang again and you finally got up and went to your door. You opened the door revealing Grayson with red puffy eyes. You had an urge to close the door but seeing him like this made you feel bad. When his brown eyes met yours it made shivers go down your spine. You remembered all the fun times you had with him. It made you miss him more.

"Hey y/n."

"Hi..Grayson, do you want something?"

"I came to talk about the other day, what I said was true. I am still in love with you and I can't help it."

"I uh.."

"And I'm sorry for saying that, it was probably too much. Also because I was with Eva, but we broke up now."

"Yeah you bet it was too much. I don't understand why you told me that just then. Especially at your wedding with another girl Gray. That's totally just
I don't know, crazy."

Grayson sighed.

"You still love Eva though." You said

"We broke up."

"Okay, so? We broke up and we both still have feelings for each other."

"You still have feelings for me too?"

You inhaled slowly.

"Yes Grayson I do. But that doesn't change anything. We aren't going to be together, you just broke things off with your fiancé. I just don't think it's right to get in a relationship after that."

He nodded. You were about to close the door because you didn't want to see him in the state he was in anymore but, he spoke up.

"Can I just do one thing before I leave?"

"Yeah, I guess."

He came closer to you, put his hand on your neck and kissed you passionately. You were shocked but kissed back. Grayson ended the kiss and being honest you wanted more.

"Goodbye y/n thank you for talking." He said leaving. You sighed and watched him leave. But you couldn't you had an urge to get him back so you went after him bear-foot. You grabbed his hand making him spin around and kissed him once more. He smiled at you, blushing too.

"What was that for?"

"I couldn't help myself sorry."

You both laughed a bit. Both of you knew you weren't getting into another relationship anytime soon but you knew that one day you would definitely be because after all you two were made for each other.
&
Only love knew that you were the right girl for him and Eva was the wrong girl.

•^•^•^••^^••^••^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
🖤