Guys are terrible people am I right?

Call me Leafyishere because I've got some ranting to do.

Alright imma be straight (funny joke Seth, you're bisexual hahahahah), I'm pissed while writing this. And this is addressing something that I read not to long ago. And no, I'm not targeting this person or anything, she's one of my best friends so I aint trying to hurt feelings. Just feel like some issues needed to be pointed out. So remember that while reading.

Alright so it's been brought to my attention that obviously its guys who are always called out for "talking girls into fucking them." Although, girls do the exact same frickin thing. Look, unlike countless other things I've read, girls aren't innocent little people. They aren't pure and innocent unlike some people seem to think. Like, alright imma be real, I haven't read one thing that disses on guys being jerks without not addressing them as a whole. Every dood is flawed. Even if he's the literal best thing on the fucking planet he's got some "negative guy stereotype type to him." Also, I've never read anything that disses on both genders. So imma do just that. I've obviously read enough stuff that explicitly disses on guys (go to literally any feminist tumblr or reddit page and you'll know what I'm talking about). So thats my diss on guys. But girls..... cmon. Y'all aren't always the victims unlike everybody thinks. Guys get raped to. For example I once watched a video or a guy getting sexually harassed by a female. Did anyone bat an eyelid? Nope because she was considered sexy and the guy a faggot. However, when the roles were reversed, everyone thought the guy was doing a terrible terrible crime (sexual harassment is dont get me wrong). But my point is that the playing fields weren't level. I watch one YouTube channel called "birdman" he's pretty cool. And he says this thing "girls are living on Amatuer difficulty while guys on expert." Now usually its to mean how girls get out of crimes and shit easily. And guys spend a long ass time in prison for even the littlest of things, even if they didn't do anything. For example...... I once saw this one news article. And this girl framed these two guys for raping her (they never did). And the guys served something like twelve outta twenty years or something. She ruined their entire lives! Their college scholarships, their chance at jobs, and their whole lives. And once it was revealed they were framed, guess what happened to the bitch (I can say that because she ruined two guy's lives who did nothing wrong) who framed the guys? SHE GOT LIKE FIVE YEARS IN PRISON AND MAYBE LIKE A WARNING OR SOMETHING!!!!!! WTF?!??!?!? So these guys, framed and had their lives ruined, because some bitch wanted "attention." So see, girls aren't the innocent people everybody thinks they are. Also, another point. Girls are just as hungry for sex as guys sometimes. Girls get horny too. Maybe not as much as guys, but they still do. You cant act like girls dont occasionally want a slice of dick. And look, I'm not saying guys are perfect. Obviously we're not. But you also cant act like girls are any fucking better.

~~~Adressing~~~

Alright so this is specifically to address some issues with a thing I read literally like thirty minutes ago..... and I'm not going to say names to protect the innocent and shit.

Porn~

Alright so girls watch porn too. What's your point?

Pressured Sex~

It's not just girls who get pressured into having sex. What if the guy wants to wait until marriage, but its the girl who's always instigating everything? Then what? The guy gets called a faggot. What happens to the girl you ask? Literally nothing.

Birth Control~

You're making it sound like not wanting kids is a crime against humanity as a whole? What about asexual people? What about people who just dont want kids (me and my girlfriend)? Guess imma go to hell or something because the world is overpopulated as it is? Idk

Having Sex~

So apparently now you have to have sex in order to reproduce? If thats the case then guess imma just leave, cause i never ever want kids of my own. However comma, I'm not gonna just not have sex because of that. I'm gonna enjoy it. And try not to have kids in the process, gotta problem?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, so now imma address one thing that I assume was directly targeted at me.... The "Mr.-I-Don't-Have-Enough-Social-Skills-To-Meet-Girls-Without-The-Internet" title of guy.

I assume this was targeted at me since my girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, and the writer of the thing KNOWS this. She knows that, and I'm pretty sure this was just a jab of revenge to get at me or something. Which isn't cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so bottom line, girls are just as guilty as guys. Guys aren't some demons. Don't do drugs, stay in school, dont be a douche.