Chapter 2

Flashback to the year 2015
It's Halloween
(Long chapter)

Jackson:

While walking around the dorm looking for my costume for tonight's party, I hear my roommate slam the door closed. I turned around seeing the older male with frustration, seeing him throw his keys at the countertop.

"Well hey to you too," I sarcastically said. I walked towards him and grabbed the keys from the countertop and placed them in my pocket. "Don't start with me too, Jackson." His roommate let a big exhale.

I hummed and walked around him examining him, "So, are you going to tell me why you're so mad Mark?" He nudges him, trying to see how he would have reacted but he didn't, though I'm not that surprised he's acting like this.

Mark has been my childhood best friend since the sixth grade even though he's two years older and ever since then, we've been close. Right now he has been working late for a couple of months at his new job, and well, his boss is a pain in the ass but that's all I know.

"It's my boss, he wants me to go to work tonight." See? Not surprised it was his boss. I raised my eyebrows and patted his shoulder and shake him, "Cheer up man. How about you man up already and ask him for a day off?" I asked.

Mark shook his head and sighed, "See I would but he'll just laugh at me and tell me to work.." I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a shot glass pouring him some liquor in front of him, "Drink it, we're still going to the party and no but's." While pouring myself one.

"Do we have to? It's just another Halloween party, it'll probably be the same as last year?" Mark grabbed the shot glass and down the liquor. I shook my head and drank mine as well.

"It's going to be different this year, it'll be at a different location." I pulled my phone out and looked up the location for the party. Humming to myself, I realized it's pretty far location.

"I think we should get going now, the place is far from us." The older male nodded and took the car keys and we headed out. Mark ended up being the driver for today, so that means I get to party. Kidding, knowing Mark he'll get loose.

Sometime later..

We finally arrived at our destination and we were both in awe as to how big the place was. "A MANSION?!" We both said. We were in shock as we were still inside the car. This is definitely a different kind of Halloween party.

Finally, we both got out of the car and noticed a lot people dressed up in their costumes. Mark dressed up a vampire, very cliche but, I can't say anything or he'll say the same as I'm dressed as a boxer.

Walking towards the entrance we immediately walked to the food and helped ourselves out. "Thank god, I'm so hungry." Mark laughed and I looked around for more delicious food. I grabbed myself a beer and found a table to sit at with Mark.

Fast forward..

Mark ended up leaving me behind after he flirted with someone at our table. They went to the bar and I made my way to the dance floor and just let loose; dancing with other people, having fun with them, drinking this and that basically.

I continued dancing to the music, a drink in my hand and multitasking by taking sips until, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around and looked down at first and made my way up to a tall, yet well built man.

Staring at his eyes, I felt a bit vulnerable with him staring back at me. The way he was looking at me, it was almost like he has been watching me, as if he has been waiting to get closer to me. "I'm Jackson!" Introducing myself over the loud music playing.

I looked down at his lips to see if he had said anything but, nothing. He kept his stare on me, moving closer to me while and I gulped. I'm too intoxicated but the way he still has his hands on me.. it's an urge to feel more of him.

"Jaebeom." He kept it brief and grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I was confused but I let it go, "Do you want to dance?" I asked, hoping he would give me a positive answer and seeing him nod I smiled.

We ended up dancing for what felt like hours. We went to the bar multiple times to get drinks and then back and forth with the dancing as well but then we went to a room. I don't know how we made it this far but, I wanted to feel more of him.

We kissed hard, it was a steamy and long kiss. I could tell he was impatient with wanting to get me undressed, he felt hungry for more and I was too. He pushed me against the door while having his hands roam around my body, feeling his body pressed against mine, he towered me.

He ended up ripping my shorts off since I had no shirt on; trailing his lips and leaving his kisses behind on my skin, my body, everywhere. It left me breathless.

(And you know what happens next (ω)

I woke up the next morning and turning over to my side to see if I was dreaming or not, and I WASN'T. I looked over to see who or what he looked like and he didn't look familiar at all though he was cute.

He looked so peaceful sleeping but I wasn't going to wake him up so, I decided to pick up all my clothes and put them on but while I was doing that I saw something on the ground. I picked it up and it was a FBI badge..

I ended up panicking and decided not to leave him a note as I was planning to and ran out the door. I pulled out my phone and called up Mark while running down the stairs and fixing my clothes. He picked up but went through voicemail.

"You will not believe what happened!" I was panting as I ran out of the mansion, trying to locate his car if Mark hadn't left yet. He was in luck and ran towards the car and looked through the window to see a sleeping Mark.

I knocked on the window repeatedly and Mark woke up, he rolled his eyes and opened up the door quickly and ended up hitting me with the door. "What the fuck Mark!" The older male laughed and scooted back.

I sat down next to him and threw my stuff in the back. "Anyways.. I left a voicemail but since you're here, i'll tell you." I took a deep breath but before I was going to say anything Mark yelled. "I saw you leaving the dance floor with a hot man!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Yes.. but I don't know if I should be happy about sleeping with him or that the fact he was in the FBI.." I swear, the look on Mark'a face was priceless but I shook him.

"Wow! An FBI agent huh?" Mark smirked and I punched him. I ended up telling him what I remembered and how it all happened with the beautiful stranger but, I wasn't sure it would've been a good idea to stick around with him.

____
Sorry for the long chapter guys! Hope you like it. 🤍

See you soon!