Chapter 5

Two months later

Jackson's POV

Mark and I have been busting our asses off ever since we got a new boss. The old one retired and decided to go on a long vacation again. This one was more strict and honestly, a pain in the ass.

I let out a big sigh as I stocked up some food and anything else. Every time I would stock up the ramen I would get so hungry, my stomach would growl. If anyone was around me they would just stare at me.

I went to the next aisle and stocked up, and finally seeing Mark down the next one. He waves at me and comes running, "Are you almost done?" I shake my head, moving around the items in their right place.

"Not yet, I'm already tired and I just need sleep now" I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes. He grabbed me by the shoulders and smirked, "Before I came here someone needed help." I looked at him confused but then he pushed me.

I turned around throwing my hands up but Mark wasn't there anymore. I walked to the area the other male was at and I smiled, "Brother?! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Australia." Then I looked down to see he brought Aimee and I picked her up.

My niece smiled at me and grabbed my face laughing, "I came down to visit you, I see that your new boss is quite something." He laughed. I nodded while, putting Aimee down and going back to stock up some more and to continue talking with him.

My brother left not that long ago and it was also time to clock out. I went to the back and took off my work clothes and placed them in the locker. Mark came in two minutes later and we left, "Ramen and nightclub?" The male said while fixing his clothes.

"Deal, it's like you read my mind." Mark nodded and we bolted out of the store. I haven't seen Jaebeom in two months and that's fine but, would've been nice to see him again. We both got in the car and drove off.

Two hours later

"I'm so full! But I'm still hungry." I laughed at Mark after hearing him whine. I told Mark I was going to the bar but, I felt someone staring at me from a far. I looked around and noticed a guy in a suit and glasses, with other people beside him.

I turned around and asked the bartender for a drink. I sat down at the stool and waited while he poured out some liquor. The feeling of the person sitting in the booth with his glasses on made me feel weird.

Sometime later, Mark came up asking for drinks for the both of us and we drank away. He then went to the dance floor dancing with someone while I continued drinking.

I was feeling buzzed but the bartender kept it coming but, no more than five minutes later I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the guy from earlier, I jumped up from the stool startled, and turned around.

"Jackson, you're drunk." He stood there next to me while I was having trouble standing up for myself, that I lost balance and fell to the floor with a drink in my hand. I heard him sigh but it felt so distorted, I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I closed my eyes but I felt the ground moving as if he was walking away. I felt a strong hand pull me up, my head was hanging to the side and slurring my words to the man helping. "Are we going to Chuck E Cheese!?" The man laughed and said nothing.

I felt a cool breeze hit my face and looked over to the man, "You look so familiar.. are you Keanu Reeves?" I saw the tall man shake his head, it was all blurry but then I felt him move me into a car and I knocked out.

I don't know how or what happened but when I opened up my eyes, I remembered seeing a good sized house and not my apartment. I went back to sleep and felt the same strong arms carry me to their place and fell to a couch.

I guess he missed his footing and fell on top of me, with his lips on mine.

_____

All I have to say is.. 🙈

Thank you for reading! 🤍