3

Y/N POV

I go into the house and see my brother standing there with the car keys. I knew we had to go but i just didnt want to. I was having to much funnnnn.

I groaned as load as i could and saw Jake coming in from the back door. "Whats going on? It sounds as if a cow is giving birth!"

"Gee thanks Jake!" I said laughing a bit

"Oh sorry Y/N haha.. but why the groan?"

"My brother is making me go home from this incredible mansion!"

"Ayy wait! I have the best idea yet! Y/N how whould you like to join the Team 10?"

Everybody heard and came inside surrounding us. Mark just stood there shocked. I couldnt move.

"Really Jake are you serious?!"

"Yeah i mean why not.. your funny, energetic, a daredevil, not to mention hot af! And you get along with everyone as well!"

"Jake that whould be amazing! But...."

I looked over at Mark. He just smiled and nodded. I was so exited! I turned to Jake and jumped on him with my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck.

He was suprised but hugged back almost imediatly. I kissed him on the nose and jumped off him. "Thanks Jake your the best! Cmon Mark i have to pack!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the car.

~skip ride home and back~

I walk in and it is now 22:14 and im at the house. Jake came out and Mark walked over to him.

"Just promise me youll take care of her. Shes all i have." He said.

"Ofcourse Mark. You can count on it."

I walked in to see all the Team 10 members holding thier vlogging camaras and pointing it on me.

"Welcome, newest member of Team 10!!" They all screamed. I just stood there smiling. It all felt so surreal.

I walked with my smile and my bags to the living room and threw them down. We vlogged everything and ofcourse what i expected.

"So Y/N you ufcourse know if you want to join the Team you have to do something to get in right?" Chance asked while Anthony agreed.

Jake looked at me and smirked like a crazy person.

"Ah yes ofcourse. So Jake.. what will it be then?" I rolled my eyes.

"Welllll... " he turnes around and huddled the team to get something for me to do.

"We have decided that you have to play a game with us but it starts tommorrow!"

"Okay not that hard?." I gritted my teeth and saw my bags still laying there.

I walked towards them and picked them up and walked to my room upstairs. I heard someone walking behind me.

I got into my room amd turned around to see Ivan standing in the doorway with my other bags.

"Ayy thanks ba- uhm i mean thanks Ivan."

"Whait.. what did you want to say?"

"Well i have this habbit of calling my friends bae or babe and i figured it whould be a little akward if i called you that."

"Oh not at all. Call me anything you like."

"Thanks haha.. well i better get some sleep to get ready for the first day tommorrow."