4

"Jake its nothing really. I wasnt looking where i was running and i accedentaly ran into him. He helped me and took me to his apartment and got me cleaned up."

"Ugh yeah whatever." He said sitting next to me and moving his hand to my inner thigh. "As long as your okay?"

"Well yeah, i got to meet Kong and Evan and now i find out you have a brother!"

"Yeah sorry about that.. never really popped up."

"Yeah yeah, well im here now and now Logan can hang out with us too."

"Yeah why not.."

He stood up and hugged his brother and then went upstairs. Logan came and sat next to me.

"Wana watch netflix and chilllllll?" I asked him.

"Ohhhh i like the sound of that" he said winking at me.

We just laughed. He chose the movie The Thinning.

"Your really self-sentered you know that?" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Why yes i know" he said smiling and booping my nose.

Halfway through the movie i actually got a little scared. I clutched onto his shirt and put my head on his chest while closing my eyes.

Logan POV

I watched her hanging on to me for dear life. Its cute how this girl is so scared. I took my arm and wrapped it around her and lifting up her haid and putting it on my shoulder.

She looked up to me with her beutiful, sparkling eyes and i couldnt resist myself. I grabbed her chin and kisses her for a good solid 20sec. We pulled apart and she smiled and looked down.

Y/N POV

I couldnt help but look down. I couldnt show him that i was blusing, that whould be soo embarresing.

~skip movie~

I felt someone picking me up but i couldnt remember much of the night. I must have fallen asleep.

I looked up at who was carrying me but to my suprise it wasnt Logan. It was Jake.

I lifted myself up, out of his arms and he was kinda shocked. "Y/N i was just gona-" i jumped into his arms with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and felt how he went on walking. Then he stopped.

"Jake what are you doing?" I couldnt see who it was but is sounded like one of the twins.

"Shhh Ivan shes sleeping. Im gona go put her to bed."

"Her room is that way."

"I know, but shes gona sleep in my room tonight." I was shocked but i wouldnt mind.

"Mmph yah whatever." He said walking away.

Jake kept on walking till we got to his room and he opened the door.

Jake POV

I opened the door and walked to the bed. I put her down and closed her with the blanket.

I walked around the bed and climbed in facing her. She came closer to me and cuddled her face in my chest.

I rested my head on the pillow and put my arm around her waist. All of a sudden i see her smiling.

Y/N POV

i couldnt help but smile. It just felt so right. I couldnt imagine being in a better place than this right now.

~morning~

I woke up by the sound of people talking. I looked up and saw all the Team 10 members except Ivan in the room with camaras pointing at us.

Me and Jake was in the same position as last night.

Jake woke up and saw the Team taking pictures. He stood up and walked to them. "Okay guys, nothing to see here. You can go away now."

"But yall look so cuuuute!" Anthony said.

We both blushed and finally got them all out. I stood up and wanted to walk out the room "where are ya goin?" He asked looking kinda sad.

"Well unless you have some panties, a bra and some clothes i can wear i dont see why i can stay?"

We both laughed and stood there.

"Well i have a sweatshirt you can borrow."

"Thanks Jakey but i want some Logang merch todayyy."

"How dare yooouuu!" He screamed in his country voice.

"And tommorrow some Martinez merch"

"Okay okay i dont want to hear it, you can go!" He said holding his chest and fake crying.

I walked over to him seeing he has merch on. I stood close to him and started kissing him intensly and sliding my hands down to his waist.

I caught his sweatshirt and pulled it over his head and stopped kissing him. I pushed him on the bed and turned around, facing the wall.

I took off my shirt and threw it at him and then my pants. I took the sweatshirt and pulled it over my head.

"Thanks for the sweatshirt hunny!" I yelled laughing and gathering my clothes.

"Heyyyy, you tricked me!"

"Did you really think i will betray the Jake Paulers by wearing Logang merch? Ha never!!"

"Ayyy i see i got a fan" he winked.

"Well what can i say.. Its everyday bro" i whispered seductivly in his ear. I pulled away and bent down infront of him to pick up my pants.

Jake POV

Im really starting to fall for this girl. She bent down and gathered her stuff.
She looked so sexy. But i held myself in.

I opened the door for her and saw her walking to her room and come out with her hair let down and she had some merch socks on.

I smiled to myself, watching her go downstairs.

Y/N POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Logan sitting on the couch, busy on his phone.

I walked to him and sat on the couch, looking at him and he looked back at me.

"So your a Jake Pauler huh?" He asked acting kinda serius.

"Uhm well uhh yeah?" I didnt know what to say.

"Okay i gota go now."

"Do ya have to?"

"Yeah" he says with still no emotion.

"Can i come with you?"

"Not in that clothes."

I ran to him and started kissing him. He pushed me to the wall and i hung my arms around his neck.

I pulled off my sweatshirt, standing there in my underwear. I pulled his sweatshirt over his head and broke the kiss. I pulled his sweatshirt on and took off my socks.

I ran up the stairs and got my pumps and went down again.

"We ready now?"

"Yeah" he laughed rubbing the back of his neck.