2

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv. Jake told us to spend the night.

I then felt someone fall onto the couch and i looked left and saw once again one of the twins but couldnt know wich one. He smiled at me.

He came closer and closer untill i moved away as he hovered over me. I wondered what was he thinking. He put one of his arms over my head and the other one stayed where it was to keep him from collapsing on me.

He then smirked and brang his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes but didnt felt his lips crash onto mine. I opened my eyes just in time to see what he was doing.

He snatched the remote above my head and yelled "Im a savage!" I blushed at my thoughts and started laughing. He smiled and changed the channel to Spongebob.

"I love this! You have good taste Martinez." I didnt know his name so that was the best way to go. "Its Ivan by the way and yes i know." I looked down embarresed .

He lifted up my chin and looked me in the eyes. "Your cute, you know that?"

"Yeah, i kinda do." I freckled up my nose and stuck out my tongue. He chuckled and pulled my head towards his, squishing my cheeks and finally his lips touched mine.

I actually kissed Ivan back. To my suprise it was actually good.. but i couldnt stop. I wanted more.

I moved closer to him, almost sitting ontop of him. Suddenly the door of the upstairs room swung open and i almost scared myself to death. I stopped and went back to my origenal spot.

My lipstick was all over his mouth so i went to him and licked my finger. I wiped all over his mouth. I started hearing footsteps come down the stairs.

I sat down once again but a few seconds too fast and fell off the couch. I stood up and said "im okay!"

My brother and Jake came down the stairs and looked at Ivan. Jake smirked and said "Looks like you guys have been busy." Mark then turned around. His face turned red.

He came walking up to us "what did i say Emilio! What did i say?"

"Mark its Ivan! Please! Im sorry." Mark then threw him on the floor. Just as he wanted to punch him i screamed.

All of them looked at me and i fake fainted. Just to stop everything i hear someone running to me and picking up my head and put it in thier lap.

I heard Mark above my head "Y/N please! See what you did Ivan! Y/N wake up!" I then opened my eyes.

He was relieved and hugged me instantly. I hugged him back. I then acted innocent "what happened"

"No-nothing happened.. its okay" i smiled at him and gave him another hug. I hope Ivan is okay.

Mark picked me up and walked me to a random room and put me on a bed. He kissed my foorhead and walked out.

I geuss i couldnt go out again so i had to sleep. The middle of the night i woke up. I then saw someone enter the room.

I sat up and he came and sat infront of me. "Hi" the voice said. "Hi" i replied. "Its Ivan."

"Oh im so sorry about this afternoon. It was all my fault and you took the blame. Im so sor.." just as i could finish he pressed his lips onto mine and i smiled in the kiss.

He climbes in the bed not braking the kiss and laying next to me. He then pulled back and threw the blanket over us.

I then went closer to him and put my head in his chest while he put his arm around my waist. It was just magical.