The Long Road Ahead

"mhm.." Sebastian woke up and looked at the sky. the sun was high in the sky which ment it was about noon.

Sebastian sat up and dusted himself off then looked at the bunker latch. he crawled over to it and tried to open it but it was locked tight.

After trying to open it for a good 15 minutes he got up and dusted himself off, he looked at his surrounding....nothing.

"there has to be something out here, you just have to keep on walk, yeah that's all. " Sebastian said while biting his nails. he started to walk forward into what was left of the once beautiful world he used to live in.

time skip

it had been several hours since Sebastian had left the bunker and he had still found nothing. "all you have to do is keep walking forward and you'll be fine Sebby. he said.

he would be biting his nails but he ran out of nails to bite, so he started biting his lower lip making it bleed terribly.

he fell to the ground and looked at the sky. it was dark now and the stars where shining brightly.

he smiled as he looked at all the stars and started to count them. " 23, 24, 25" he counted "37, 41?. he chuckled "i lost count." he slowly closed his eyes as he gazed in to the beautiful night sky, but as he did he saw a shadow that was casting over him, but he didn't care. "i was going to die anyway he said before everything went black.