The bunker

Ciel finished his plate of food, "more." He said in a harsh tone. "But master you've already eaten so much we need to save up on foo-" " I SAID MORE!" Sebastian jumped and started to head for the kitchen. "You should watch how you speak to me butler." Sebastian looked down at the counter and continued on preparing his masters food.

Ciel was about 25 now. He had become a cold, spoiled and unkind man never giving always receiving. On the other hand Sebastian was a more humble person now, doing his choirs as quietly as he could so that he wouldn't be noticed by the other servants. But the only reason why he was like this was because of what Ciel did to him.

Two years before Sebastian had become a little to prideful, always showing off and speaking his mind to his master like he was one of the servants. This went on for months until Ciel had enough of it. Ciel mentally tortured Sebastian for weeks until he decided to stop. This made Sebastian more soft, weak hearted and obedient. Even though this happened years ago it still haunted him to that day.

"Y-Your food my lord." Sebastian stuttered scared that his master would hit him because of his disobedience. Ciel grabbed the food from him. "It took you long enough." Sebastian backed away from his master and looked down. "I-if I may master." "what is it mei-rin?" Ciel said looking at Mei-Rin with an unpleased look on his face. "Sebastian d-does h-have a p-point, we need t-to save up food master." Ciel looked down at his food and then back up at Mei-Rin. "Fine" he furiously then he gave the food back to Sebastian. Sebastian took the food, wrapped it up and put it in the refrigerator.

While Sebastian was putting up the food Ciel got up and started heading to his room. "I'm going to bed and you can all do the same I don't care." And with that Ciel slammed his bedroom door shut. All the servants looked at each other and headed towards there bedrooms.

Even though it was an underground bunker it was pretty big. There was a living room, six bedrooms, a master bedroom, a full working kitchen, wet bar, two full working bathrooms, a dining room and a spa.

Sebastian walked to his bedroom door and then look at the door leading to the outdoor world. He walked over to the entrance and leaned his back against the door. "I wonder how it looks up there" he thought. "I wonder if there are still trees, meadows and forests."
he slid down to the floor and sighed. "I just want to see it for myself." He closed his eyes and thought about forests and all the animals that lived in them. He smiled as he curled up in a ball and fell asleep.