The mistake

"Here is your breakfast my lord."
Sebastian said. "

It took you long enough."
Ciel said in a harsh tone. Sebastian looked down and gave his master his breakfast.

Ciel looked at his plate of food and then looked at Sebastian. "What is this ?" "Your breakfast my lord"

"why is there so little of it? " Ciel asked " " " because that's all we where able to pack before we closed the bunker door my lord."

"So are you telling me we only managed to get a year worth of food in there." Ciel said in a harsh tone. "Please my lord calm down" "YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING!" Ciel yelled at Sebastian, Tears started to run down Sebastian's face as he let out a soft whimper.

"You've gotten so soft, I yell at you a few time and you start to cry like a baby." Sebastian looked at Ciel with tears in his eyes and then looked back down. "What a waste of a demon." Ciel said as he grabbed his food and went into his room.

"Sebastian, are you ok." Baldroy said to Sebastian. "I-I'm fine, thank you for asking." Sebastian replied as he wiped his tears away.

"Ok, now that that's over we have to work on your chores while master is sleeping, Finny you water the house plants, Balroy you start on tonight's dinner and Mei-Rin you mob the floor after Finny and Baltroy are done with there work, am I understood." " YES SIR." the three servants yelled.  "then get to work!" Sebastian said harshly and with that the three ran off to do there work.

Sebastian took a deep breath and walked to his room and laid on the bed. He closed his eyes and pictured the forest he heard birds chirping, the trees whispering in the the wind and water flowing from a river near by. Tears started to falls a he pictured the outside world. He opened his eyes and looked at the blank white ceiling and sighed.

"Maybe I could just....no that's foolish." Sebastian thought to himself. "I could just take a peep outside and hop back in before anyone notices if I'm quiet enough." He thought again.

"Ok I'll do it tonight, just a quick look wouldn't hurt." He smiled, closed his eyes and imagined the soft grasses and tall trees that where outside. But a little voice in the the back of his head interbred his dream telling him that it was a bad idea to go outside, but he ignored it.

time skip (because i'm lazy)

It was 7:30 in the evening and everyone was asleep except for Sebastian. He was in his room fully dressed ready to go outside.

He was laying on his bed looking at the time "7:31" he said as he got up and walked out of his room.

When he was near the bunker door he stop and thought to himself. "Maybe I should check if the others are asleep before I go outside."

He turn around and get walked towards the other servant's bedrooms. He check every room, "sound asleep." He said to himself quietly. He closed to door and headed towards the bunker door.

Even thought he knew that the others where asleep, he still felt a little uneasy and the little voice in the back of his head was screaming at him.

He looked at his bedroom door reconsidering the whole idea of going outside.

He looked back at the bunker door. "It'll just be for a little while." Sebastian said aloud with out knowing.

He opened the bunker door that lead to a ladder.

He claimed up the ladder and at the top where there was a latch that that lead to the actual surface.

He lifted up the door expecting to see trees and grass but instead of that he saw...."nothing....there's nothing not even a blade of grass." Sebastian looked at his surroundings.

The flat plain that surrounded him went on for miles and it was all covered in a soft gray ash.

Sebastian fell on his knees and started to cry. He looked up at the sun setting on the horizon and saw the moon giving way to the sky.

" this is really the end isn't it." he thought to himself as he started to cry more.

"SEBASTIAN!" a voice yell from behind him. he turned around and it was Ciel peeking his head out of the bunker entrance. "GET INSIDE NOW!"

Sebastian rushed over to Ciel and climbed inside. "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!" Ciel yelled.

"I'm so sorry, i just wanted to take a look outside and th-." Sebastian was interrupted by Ciel.

"you could've gotten all of us killed!" "I-" Sebastian tried to speak but Ciel shut him up with a slap, Sebastian slid to ground and hid his face.

"you know you have been off this whole time we've been down here, waking me up late, not making my food correctly, disobeying my orders!" Ciel screamed in anger.

"you know what fine, if you want to be out there in that waist land then go ahead, we don't need you here!"

"what?" Sebastian looked up in shock. "master please don't do this."

YOU HEARD ME GET OUT!!" Ciel yelled. Sebastian got up and leaned against the bunker door.

"where am i supposed to go you saw, there's nothing out there.?" " find somewhere, anywhere but here." Ciel gave Sebastian a stern look.

"you have 10 seconds to get out of my face." "please master don't make me do this" " GET OUT!!"

"But-" Sebastian tried to speak. "don't make me do use my ring Sebastian."

Sebastian looked at Ciel's ring and opened the door slowly from behind him.

"FASTER!" Ciel yelled at Sebastian again and Sebastian jerked the door open.

"you'll regret this" "like hell i will." Sebastian frowned and walked through the door.

Ciel slammed the door behind Sebastian and locked it. Sebastian looked the ladder and started the climb up .

he opened the latch to the outside world and stepped out closing the latch behind him. he looked at the sky.

"what am i going to do." he said as tears fell down his face and on to the gray ash underneath him. he laid down on the gray soft earth and looked at the star filled sky, closed his eyes, and went to sleep.

_____________________________
do you the new format that i'm writing in because i do lol