Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 – Azure Phoenix Academy is Merely This

Ye Qingyu was able to sense that the atmosphere of the academy was slightly strange. An air of nervousness pervaded throughout the entire academy, as if the students were about to face a great opponent.

He returned to the dormitory to wash and change his clothes.

His original idea was to go and find Wen Wan and ask him several questions about cultivation. However, since Wen Wan had already left the academy, Ye Qingyu did not know what his next step would be.

He stayed in the dormitory to train in the nameless breathing technique for half the morning, then it was lunch.

After Ye Qingyu considered, he decided that he would first convert all the resources he had gained during the wilderness training into academic points. Then, he would think of a way to obtain a Spirit weapon. After entering the Spirit spring stage, he must find a Spirit weapon and submerge it within the spring in his dantian for it to become truly his. Only by cultivating together with his weapon could it be counted as the true path of the yuan qi formation way.

Of course, there was also the issue of skipping a year.

Ye Qingyu wrote down a list of what he needed to do to order his thoughts.

Noon, the temperature could not be said as hot.

After Ye Qingyu had finished eating in the canteen, he went to the commerce area of the first year area to have a look. Within the weapon shops there were Spirit weapons, but the price was extremely high and the majority of it was low class weapons that did not match Ye Qingyu's needs.

The first life Spirit weapon for a martial artist of the Spirit spring stage was extremely important. Ye Qingyu did not want to lower his standards.

He also attempted to add runes to the [Inexorable spear], to make it become a Spirit weapon. But after consulting several rune masters in the commerce area, he knew this was not possible.

The first reason was because the material of the [Inexorable spear] was special, and it could not work well with runes and formations. And furthermore the spear was too large, even if a high class rune master was willing to do work upon it, it would expend a great deal of resources and attention on engraving runes on the spear. It was not worth it.

After walking around the whole commerce area, Ye Qingyu eliminated the idea of turning the [Inexorable spear] into a Spirit weapon.

He understood, that although the power of the [Inexorable spear] was great, but it could not become his long term weapon. He needed a weapon that grew strong along with him – the [Inexorable spear] could no longer match his needs.

With many thoughts in his head, he followed the path. Unknowingly, he had already left the commerce area.

Trees cast mottled shadows, slanting towards the east.

The time was now afternoon.

Ye Qingyu went to the administration office and exchanged all the resources he had obtained during the first practical battle training into academic points. After obtaining twenty academic points, he followed the path leading to the largest library in the first year area.

These days, he had been training as if he were blindfolded. There were many slight problems and issues that had cropped up that he hoped he would be able to find the answer to in the library.

But when he reached the entrance of the library, he found that the atmosphere there was slightly wrong.

Tens of first year students angrily stood below the platform, with people questioning loudly. And on the top of the platform there were several teenagers wearing a bright blue robe. From their outer appearance, these were not students of White Deer Academy.