Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 – Entering into the Battlefield

Four hours later.

"Naturally, we've lost again..."

"The second year has lost so pathetically. They were not even able to obtain one kill... they're the same as the fourth years, they were completely dominated!"

"From the beginning until now, our White Deer Academy, apart from the five consecutive kills of Blue Sky, has not even managed to kill one person!"

"It's a pity, that Blue Sky is such a scoundrel. After being in the limelight once he then immediately left and ran away!"

"This is terrible, will we lose so badly that we will never be able to lift our heads high again?"

The students of White Deer Academy's morale was at its lowest point, simmering with hate and resignment.

"This is the difference between our strength, learn to accept it!" An Azure Phoenix student with his head held high sneered.

"You..." The White Deer students were enraged.

These several Azure Phoenix students, from the beginning of the third round, had stood there. Various types of contemptuous insults and invectives were thrown, showing off their superiority. They angered the White Deer students so much that they felt pain from grinding their teeth, but they had no method to retaliate.

"What about it? With a trash strength and a bad temper. If I was a White Deer Academy student, I would have long committed suicide by ramming myself into a piece of tofu." A pale female Azure Phoenix student let out a delicate giggle. "I really can't understand, such a useless academy can enter into the ten great academies. It really makes us, a part of the ten great academies, feel humiliation!"

"You... don't be too conceited." A person as muscular as a black bear and looking seemingly simple, stood out. He was so furious that his teeth were about to be ground into dust.

"What about it? Big black bear, you don't accept this?" The almond eyes of this Azure Phoenix female student sent daggers through her gaze. "Do you believe, in this round, that you still won't be able to obtain a single kill!"

"This time the person coming out includes Demon King Ye. He can definitely teach your group a lesson, wait and see!" the White Deer student as muscular as a bear said in a low, muffled tone.

"Hahaha!"

"He doesn't know how high the heavens is or how deep the earth is!!"

"In this generation of first years, they are known as the most talented people of Azure Phoenix in this decade. Especially Junior Brother Xu Ge, he is the future star of the Azure Phoenix, they are enough to completely dominate you bunch of bumpkins!"

The Azure Phoenix students laughed impudently in an exaggerated manner.

A sharp-chinned Azure Phoenix student said a few words next to the ear of the female student with almond eyes.

The almond eyes of this female student brightened, nodding her head with a smile. "Do you dare to have a bet? Big black bear!"

"What bet?" the muscular bear-like student said with anger. "Speak, could I, Xiong Yan, be afraid?"

"Xiong Yan is it? The bet is very simple. If your so called Ye Qingyu is not able to obtain a kill," The large eyed female student gave the sharp-chinned companion next to her a glance, then he promptly spat a goblet of phlegm on the ground. The gaze of the female student with large eyes held an undisguised challenge and provocation. "Then you will kneel down, and eat this ball of spit."