Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 – Defeat of Wushuang

The ordinary martial stage that Ye Qingyu was in was enough to face the Qin Wushuang who had one Spirit spring. Then what about after he had broken through?

It was very like that Qin Wushuang would not be his opponent by far.

But this time, Ye Qingyu had caused chaos in the challenging matches, destroying the arena, and breaking the rules of the academy. This surely cannot be allowed to stand? Even if Ye Qingyu was a greater genius, the disciplines and regulations of White Deer Academy could not be so blatantly ignored?

Furthermore, this time, the group that Ye Qingyu offended was the entire noble organization of White Deer Academy.

Many people had the feeling that White Deer Academy was about to enter an eventful period.

......

The ruins of the battle.

Hon Kong, Wen Wan and Wang Yan stood in the air. Their gaze when they looked downward was filled with a strange light.

"This little brat has caused such a commotion!"

"The previous month, he had always been quiet and discreet. How come he has changed his personality and become so wild..."

"Haha, I think this way is very good. The killing Asura way means that you cannot restrict yourself, and must act according to your wishes. Only by doing this can you hope to breakthrough!"

The three people talked with a faint laughter.

The excitement in their eyes was evidently higher than the blame within.

"No wonder he is of that bloodline. The cultivation speed is really too quick." Wang Yan sighed, saying, "But I fear after this battle, the entire Deer City will have noticed this little kid!"

"This is easy to handle." Wen Wan laughed. "Today is not the same as four years ago. I want to see, within Deer City, who dares to touch little Ye."

"Haha, I agree." Hon Kong began laughing loudly.

Wang Yang gave the two men a look of disdain. "You two uncivilized men, you only know how to use force. We must be careful in handling this and consider the long term implications, accidents cannot happen anymore."

During the time they were speaking—

Boom!

A terrifying yuan qi energy rose from the Southern direction of the city, heading towards White Deer Academy. Everywhere it passed was like dark clouds covering a city, involuntarily causing a suffocating sensation to be born.

This energy was like light, quickly closing the distance to White Deer Academy.

And nearly at the same time, from within Deer City, more terrifying yuan qi energies appeared. As if sensing the same thing, they all gathered, their destination, White Deer Academy.

Or more accurately, their destination was the practice grounds.

"Who has broken through in White Deer Academy?" From the south-east, came a sharp voice.

The facial expression of Wang Yan, slightly changed.

Hon Kong's eyebrows convulsed. In his gaze, was a trace of killing intent. He coldly snorted, "Hmph, after so many years, these people are still so overbearing. They really think my name, [Blood Killer], is a sham?"

Before he had finished his sentence.

His figure moved, shooting towards the sky. He headed towards the area that the terrifying energies were gathering.