{pt 2} kyle

At lunch my best friend Lola and I sat with the footballers. My boyfriend was one of them. Me and Kyle have been on and off for the past 4 months. I'm not in love with him... in fact I don't love him. I just love the idea of him and I like being spoilt, which is exactly what he does. However when his friends are around he can be a dick but it's whatever I honestly don't care.

He sat next to me, Lola on the other side of me while I ate my lunch. I don't know any of his friends even though we all sit together most lunches when I'm not sitting with the cheerleaders. They're all just so sleazy. Sweaty, snotty, immature little boys, I never take any notice of them.

"Are you excited for tonight ?" Lola asked.

"Totes! You should come to mine to get ready." Tonight was the football match that Kyle had been training for for the past month. The cheerleaders got to do a dance before the game to cheer on our school team. It was a pretty big deal to everyone.

**
After school Lola came to mine so we could get ready together. I did her makeup and she did my hair. That's what best friends are for.

Before leaving we did our secret handshake it's lame but I like it.

We got our Pom poms and left in Lola's pink Chevy.

Sorry  nothing really happens in this chapter but Corey is in the next one so that one should be better 🙂