{pt 4} party

{few days skip}

"Are you coming to Kyles party tonight?" I ask Lola as I fiddle with the phone wire, twirling it around my freshly manicured fingers.

"Sure can I get ready at your house?" I hear her speak through the telephone.

"Sure! I can't wait for tonight!" I squeal.

Later she comes over and we got ready together. I'm wearing a silk pink dress and my fluffy heels. Me and Lola look amazing of course and I can't wait to see Kyle tonight.

Half an hour later we drive up on his driveway and enter his house. Its kind of dark and smokey, it smells of vodka and green, of course I never do drugs I have a reputation.

We look around the house and in the back yard where people were swimming in the pool. Since I can't  find Kyle anywhere me and Lola take a few shots.

Lola went to talk to some of her other friends so I take a few more shots. I'm really curios of where Kyle is now I've been here for about an hour now and haven't seen him and it's not like him to not come over to see me. I ask around if they've seen him but they hadn't so I walk into the living room and see Corey.

"Have you seen Kyle anywhere?" I slur slightly.

"Oh uh- k-Kyle n-no I haven't seen him. W-why'd you ask?" He stutterers while running his fingers through his hair. He's acting like he's hiding something.

"Why are you acting weird? You know something just tell me Corey." I demand.

"I can't I mean I don't know where he is, I'm sorry." Now I know he's hiding something. I give him my puppy dog eyes begging him to tell me.

"Pleeaseee." I whine.

"He- he's uh" he looks upstairs for a split second." N-no I don't know where he is I'm sorry." He tries to cover it up. Why is he trying to hide that kyles upstairs? Maybe he's just drunk and that's why he's acting weird.

I start to walk upstairs and pass someone snorting lines of coke. Gross.

"Alicia wait !" I here Corey but I'm already upstairs by now.

I open the first door I pass and see something I can never unsee.

"Kyle !! What the fuck!" He's jumps of the girl he was fucking two seconds ago.  I can't believe he would do this to me, I thought he loved me, I mean yeh I don't love him but I thought he loved me.

"Babe! I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Save your stupid apology Kyle! Were done ." I walk out and go back downstairs. I didn't think I would be this angry, I guess I did care..

I walk outside and see his car, I see red. I get a stick from the floor and start throwing it against his car. I can't believe he'd mess with me like this. Is it cause I'm a virgin and I didn't want to 'do things' with him yet. Maybe that girl gave him more than I could.

All these thoughts are running through my mind while I'm banging this stick against his car making several marks and dints on it. All of a sudden I feel  2 arms around me from behind me making it hard for me to hit the car. I try to get out of there clasp but their arms are too strong .

The persons hand take the stick from me and throw it on the floor.

"Let go of me!" I slur, i was clearly intoxicated by now. I keep trying to get out of their hold. Their lips come close to my ear and they calmly say
"Alicia you need to calm down. Please calm down." I recognise his voice straight away.

"Corey let me gooo." I whine and whimper like a child. I don't know where I'm going to go or what I was going to do once he let's go. I'm just angry, not with him ,just with everything.

"I know your hurting, I know, just breathe. It's going to be okay." He soothes into my ear still holding onto me tightly from behind. No one else was around just us two on the pavement next to kyles house.

I do as he says and breath slowly, I start to calm down. It's weird that Corey's being so nice since I barely know him, I've only talked to him that once at the football match.

He slowly let's  go of me and I turn around to face me.

"Better?" He gives me a hopeful look with a small smile. I just nod. I then start to remember him when he tried to stop me going upstairs. He knew and didn't tell me, he knew Kyle was cheating on me.

"Wait a minute... you knew, you knew he was cheating on me! And you didn't tell me! " I can't believe he wouldn't tell me ..

-
Sorry that this chapter ends so abruptly but it's so long so I'm going to do the party in  2 parts . I hope you like the story so far 😊