Why..

August pops up at their show and wants to see bahja uh oh.. not good..

Bahja: so what is it That you want..

August: look it's been a year and I haven't heard from you and girl you know I miss you a lot..

Bahja: Well you broke my heart So I don't know why you would expect anything from me..

August: yeah but I know that you must have thought about it a few times.. and I just thought this show would be a good surprise to you..

Bahja: this just brought back every bad memory how can you say or even think this would be a good thing at all August do you not have a head..

August: look this tour showed me a lot okay.. I see girls with they guys and I never thought I would think of you.. I thought I did the right thing but I know no e that I honestly didn't do anything right at all. I messed up to the fullest. you gave me 4 years of I love you and I never said a word but Bahja I love you.. a lot more than anything and I am sorry that it took a year without you to make me realize that..

Bahja: wow.. like how can this be happening I waited so long for you to say that and now that you have I don't really wanna hear it again because I gave you my all and I got nothing until after a year.. look maybe us separating was a bad yet good thing.. I am done August you took to long And now I am doing me.. I hope you the best bye..

August never thought she would ever let go.. because he never really did.. All them times he said he couldnt say it was because he already fell and a true player never would have. He alresdy lost what he loved being and now his girl too.. worse than ever man.. I cant believe this man.. how could I let her go like that..