We Is Too Cute♥

Bahja: *laughing* okay okay okay I give up just stop please..

August: haha see I told ya I coukd beat ya at this game but you never thought I would.

Bahja: Psh I guess so. dont say its not a big deal though.  deep down I knew you would win but I fought it..

August: Kinda crazy that we back together huh. 

Bahja: oh yeah you can say that. I vowed to never go back but I guess I just cant fight my feelings anymore.. I was tired of running from them.

August: well I shouldnt have made things harder either.. I should have been foreal with ya from the start man..

{yes I bet yall wondering what is he talking about but yall shall find out now}

Bahja: boy what you talken bout?

August: well 2 out of them 4 years I was meeting up with 2 different girls besides you because I thought that we aint have nothing that big.. I aint even think we would even last as long as we did.. thats why I wasnt able to say "I love you" because I knew that at the time I aint mean it at all..

Bahja: OMG YOU WHAT?! AUGUST ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME?! MAN I JUST FOUGHT ALL THESE YEARS AND HALF THE TIME YOU WASBT EVEN BEING FAITHFUL.. MAN IM OUT.. BYE! *storms off*

August: *runs after her* bahja dont go.. please I need you so much you cant just go..

Bahja: you cheated on me for 2 whole years with no guilt like if it was okay and now u decide to be honest.. like how am I suppose to take that..

August: idk but you just cant go.. like man I do love you and I realize that now..

Bahja: well august I am done with this littlw game you have had going..