How Could You?

{So it's been a week since the hookup with August and nique still no one knows but they feel real guilty and hope that if they tell bahja she won't freak you on either of them.. they both love and care about her..}

[At Bahja New Apartment}

Bahja: Waaalaaah my new place!!

Bre: yo this place is pretty dope.. a little too pink but girl I'm feeling this.

Nique: Foreal girl I'm so happy that you have finally got ya own place so now we can chill whenever.

Bahja: yeah.. took awhile to renovate and stuff but I guess seeing it look this dope was so worth the wait.

Nique: yeah *sits awkwardly* so have you talked to August since the whole cheating scandal?

Bahja: tbh no and I don't feel like I should so let's not even waste our breathes on him..

{The Next Day}

August: Nique are you crazy?! We can't talk Bahja it will kill her..

Nique: but I feel so guilty that's my best friend and she deserves to know.. I mean you should know how she lives by the truth and only that...

August: well I mean how are we suppose to tell her? it won't be easy that's for sure..

Nique: August we have to do this.. not just for you or me but we have to do this for the baby.. it's that simple..

August: I still can't believe this man but I guess we have to do this..

Nique: ight well we will all meet up at Navarro for dinner at 8. see ya there.

{At Navarro}

Bahja: hey girl! hey oh neva what is he doing here?! is you stalking me now?!

August: no it's not like that.. look we just gotta talk..

Nique: before anyone says anything all I want to say is Bahja we have known each other since we were in diapers and I love you like a sister and you know I would never wanna hurt you or anyone else please just don't leave stay right where you are I am really gonna need you..

Bahja: what's going on?! August what did you do to her?!?!?

August: I ain't do nothing intentionally..

Bahja: WHAT IS GOING ON!!

Nique: look Bahja that one day I said I was gonna stay and talk to August well we hooked up and now I'm pregnant with his baby..

Bahja: y'all what!

August: look I am so very sorry I tried to stop but being your best friend she became my friend at the moment and I just couldn't stop myself.. you know I love you Bahja you can't go like that..

Bahja: how could you two do this to me.. I trusted both of you with my life and y'all betray me like Foreal is that how ya feel man! well you know what I'm out and I don't want either of you calling or texting me and you. an forget me being part of that baby's life I'm out man..

{Bahja storms out}