yeol.

hi all!
i edited the story plot in chapter 2 (jimin's pov).
you guys can re-read it to give yourself a clearer understanding of what's happening !! ❤

― tuesday evening.

「  yoonji's pov  」

his presence was so welcoming and warming, it made me feel safe around his arms, like how a mother would look over her child.

i looked down at our intertwined fingers.
is this how holding a guys hand suppose to feel like?

he dragged me to a quiet area where the wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops.

"let's stand here for awhile. your clothes will dry up soon since the wind is strong here,"

i hummed in agreement and made my way to the large fountain. i stood in total awe, looking up to the water being spurt out from the mouth of the fountain.

as i was deep in my thoughts, a hand sneaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

unknowingly, my arm brought itself up and hugged back jimins' waist.

he glanced down at me, a smile formed on his face.

"let's go to the surprise place,"

he released himself from the hug and clasp my hand before pulling me to follow him.

;7.45pm, yul-dong park

we arrived infront of an entrance that had the words 'yuldong park bungee jump' on it.

i stopped in my tracks and released his grip on my hands.

jimin turned around and faced me, "what's wrong?"

"is this the surprise you planned?"

he made his way towards me, "yeah,"

"i-i'm a bit scared of heights," i scratched the back of my neck.

something moist clashed onto my face. my eyes diverted to my side view and caught sight of jimin placing a peck on the corner of my lips.

"will this help you a bit?"

his eyes twinkled and showed sincerity.
it made me feel comfortable around him.

how our hands fit in one another.
how quick my heart beats whenever he's near me.
how we understand each other just by looking through each other's eyes.

he reached out his hand for me to hold and gave a reassuring smile. i took a deep breath in and calmed myself down before stretching out my hand as well to feel his.

"as long as i'm here, you'll be fine cupcake,"

before he was able to lead the way, i stood rooted to the ground and something hit me.
"jimin i'm wearing a skirt though,"

he smiled and squeeze my hand,
"i knew you were going to wear a skirt, so i brought the smallest pair of sweatpants i could find for you."

knowing that he was so detailed and caring about all these little things, i just can't help but blush seeing such a sight.

「  writers pov  」

jimin put his hands on yoonji's shoulders while she was getting all geared up and ready for the jump. once she was all prepared, jimin held her palm and made their way to the jumping point.